new coach factory in concord nc

I just recently moved here. Is concord mills a mall? or outlet place? I have no friends here yet so no one to ask. My husband said he thought concord mills was a city lol.

Ha that's funny! Concord Mills is the outlet mall on I-85 that the new Coach outlet is opening in. It's a huge mall, I think it's like 1/2 miles around inside or something like that. It's right off of the interstate so you can't miss it. And bring the hubby, he can shop at the Bass Pro Shop while you go in Coach! The other mall in Concord is really tiny, nothing good there, I'm surprised it's not closed yet.

I have been wondering the same thing. I go to the mall at least twice a week as it's within walking distance(live across the street) and I still don't know when it's opening. I am very curious to know what they will have in stock when they do open though.

Park at 0ff 5th. It is on the left of that store when you walk out into the mall. Not a huge space either :s! But I guess it is better then nothing!
No word as to a date in Sept. when they open....come on already!!! LOL!

Good news ladies. I went to the Gaffney outlet this p.m and started chatting with one of the sales assistants. She mentioned she was training at this outlet as she was going to working at the new one in Concord in Sept. I asked her the opening date and she told me Sept 11. :yahoo: So not much longer of a wait. I am going on opening day to check out what they have. She also mentioned that it was going to be a lot more bigger than the Gaffney one.

Good news ladies. I went to the Gaffney outlet this p.m and started chatting with one of the sales assistants. She mentioned she was training at this outlet as she was going to working at the new one in Concord in Sept. I asked her the opening date and she told me Sept 11. :yahoo: So not much longer of a wait. I am going on opening day to check out what they have. She also mentioned that it was going to be a lot more bigger than the Gaffney one.

AWESOME!! Thanks so much for the update!!! :yahoo:

Hey! I was at Gaffney also today from about 130 -3pm!! :nuts:Wish I had known, we could have chatted! I couldn't beleive all the people in the store, you would hav thought they had another coupon!

What did you get? I picked up my red leather Zoe, the lipgloss fob and a small wristlet.

I am so excited! That is the rumored start date of the next PCE...my wallet is in big trouble. Since it opens on Friday, hopefully opening day won't be that crowded...I am going to go too. I hope they have some Zoes because I did not find the color I wanted at the other outlet. Hope they have some good stuff...and better yet coupons that week!!