Extra 40 at Dillards again!!

May 13, 2007
Well ladies Dillards is having another extra 40 off sale and it started today at 4 for cardholders!!! Just came back from there and they have a wide variety of bags on sale, most are 50 off and then an extra 40!:yahoo:

You do not need a coupon, I believe that tomorrow as well as the rest of today you do need to be a cardholder, Im not sure about tomorrow if you need to be a cardholder or not but that is what they have done in the past (the first day) but I know today they took it off manually. They did not have the madison magazine totes on sale though so it would not apply to them. I really want that bag also!

^What was on sale at your Dillard's?

The murfreesboro dillards had several things 75% off and lots of stuff 50%. The 75% stuff was mostly the leftover bonnie stuff. The prices were about the same as at the outlet but with the 40% off, wow. it would be dirt cheap! I remember the navy and pink Bonnie Cashin tote was only $89 and I almost got it. The Cool Springs store has a ton of the 50% stuff too. Let me know if your looking for something particular and I'll see if I remember it.

^What was on sale at your Dillard's?

They had the gold ikats both large and small a couple of crickets, the hamptons archive straw bag (which i got) and also a couple of parkers in different colors, there was also some of the bonnies left and they were 70 off with an extra 40 thats about all i can remember though! hope that helps! I think the gold ikats are a really good price 50 n an extra 40 but for some reason i wasnt in love with it anymore, maybe tomorrow I will be again! BTW the bags that were 89 are going to be 54 with the extra 40 Im getting a cricket for that price tomorrow, still cant believe it! 54 bucks!

Did you ladies see if they had a Parker shoulder bag in Cinnamon, and if they did, did you catch a price? If it's cheaper than the outlet, I'll go see if my Dillard's has one tomorrow (and stop messing with all this price adjustment mess). :smile: Thanks!