Damier Ribera Mini Pic? Help please...

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
i don't have a pic but i think it's too small to be carried on the crook of ur arm....i mean the handles are the same size as speedy damier but the actual bag is pretty small so it most perfect as a small handheld bag--> rather a different style from speedy damier :smile:

I find it ironic that it is more expensive than the speedy and it is smaller? I tried it on...but another visual reference would be helpful. Thanks everyone for your help:yes:

heres some pix comparing me holding the ribera mini to the speedy 25.
im kinda petite (5'3'') so its the perfect size for me to hold on the crook of my arm

hope this helps!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 799
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 760
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,222
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 743
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 2,230
Hello Girls~ Does anyone have a picture of themselves holding this bag? I searched the thread for LV poses and couldn't find one:confused1:

Thanks if someone could provide a picture... I want to look at that versus the Daier speedy:yahoo: my next big purchase after the new year:nuts:

Oh and I just broke my ban just a little I did...I purchased this: OOPS;)
eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON WHITE MULTICOLORE POCHETTE CLES (item 150057038322 end time Nov-16-06 17:06:08 PST)

Somehow this doesn't seem very accidental; I'm disappointed. ;) :graucho: Just kidding, CONGRATS!

I hope you get the ribera...it's really cute!

The bag is so cute I saw a lady in wholefoods once with it. It's more expensive than speedy, I guess it's harder to make due to its shape. Took the pic from my LV bible for you:

DSC05552.jpg

It's a darling bag :love: , small but so cute. I had one & returned it to get something else that I wanted more at the time. I plan on getting another eventually. Here's a pic that I took of it with the Damier Speedy 25. I think it's perfect to wear to parties, luncheons, showers, & special occasions when you need a dainty bag. Hope you get it. :love:

Attachments

• Damier (2).jpg
    Damier (2).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 900