Please help to locate a marc by Marc Jacobs bag

Hi ladies. I am desperate to buy the bag in the link below but not having much luck. The only one I can find is on eBay, but I think the seller wants too much for it. Is anyone able to help me out? I live in Glasgow so I would need to find somewhere that would ship here. I've tried contacting saks about it but they need a product code which I don't have. Iwould be really grateful for any help with this.

Tia x
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARC-JACOBS-F...Bags?hash=item27a990bccd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I've definitely seen that bag in Saks on markdowns. Unfortunately I don't have the product code. If I head out to Saks again, I'll make sure to note it down for you. :flowers:

In the meantime, good luck finding one!

Thanks. The Marc Jacobs London store are charging full retail price for it- 285 pounds. Normally I would pay it if I hadn't seen net a porter selling it for half price a few weeks ago! Am trying to get the best deal on it.

Hi ladies. I am desperate to buy the bag in the link below but not having much luck. The only one I can find is on eBay, but I think the seller wants too much for it. Is anyone able to help me out? I live in Glasgow so I would need to find somewhere that would ship here. I've tried contacting saks about it but they need a product code which I don't have. Iwould be really grateful for any help with this.

Tia x
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARC-JACOBS-F...Bags?hash=item27a990bccd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Ok, your bag (in berry color) is at the Saks Galleria Mall, Dallas TX. It is $263. It is on the sale table by the door. I usually deal with Nadia or Margarite. Give them a call. They'll know exactly which one you want. ;)

Fantastic stuff, ladies! Thanks ever so much.

Dunno why I like this bag so much. Normally it's black all the way, but there's just something about that colour and the patent leather!!! Will keep a wee eye on this ebay transaction and see how we fare. I've always got the Dallas option to fall back on too, but not sure if that store would ship to me?

Cheers again.

Fantastic stuff, ladies! Thanks ever so much.

Dunno why I like this bag so much. Normally it's black all the way, but there's just something about that colour and the patent leather!!! Will keep a wee eye on this ebay transaction and see how we fare. I've always got the Dallas option to fall back on too, but not sure if that store would ship to me?

Cheers again.
There was only one on the sale table. ;)