Colours: podium orders/special orders/"VIP"/discountinued

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a list where it is possible to see what colours are available for:

* Podium orders
* Special orders

* "VIP colours" (or maybe they are called "Controlled colours"?!)

* Discountinued colours

I know this changes over time but I have not seen a summary of the colours split into these categories only a list with all leathers/colours.

Podium colors vary season by season... I think it's easier to ask what is NOT being offered rather than what IS being offered.

For SOs, I was under the impression that you can ask for any colors? Even the discontinued ones?

Podium colors vary season by season... I think it's easier to ask what is NOT being offered rather than what IS being offered.

For SOs, I was under the impression that you can ask for any colors? Even the discontinued ones?[/QUOTE]. This is true-there are so many arbitrary factors. A recently made color is often more likely to be accepted than a long gone color.

theratically as an SO you can get any color UNLESS the color was very skin specific and that skin was discontinued then the color really goes down with it.

we do have a list on here somewhere of most recent public colors and what skins they come in other than that i find a complete order specific (podium SO,controlled;custom)list more misleading etc than it would do any good

Last edited: