how often do you indulge in a new Coach bag?

Feb 27, 2009
I'm not talking wristlets im taking retail over $300. Me I like to buy at the most 1 every 4 to 6 moths. Lately it seems like 1 a year but oh well as long as I still own my home I'm happy.What about you guys

Last edited:
I haven't bought a new bag in a while, at least one that's over $300. I rarely do. I think the last time I spent that amount on a bag (small Cherry Sabrina) was around May-June I think. I might get another $300 bag sometime this year but that'll be it for me.

My first "round" of Coach love involved me getting a new bag every few months, or multiple bags in a month. I really have no desire (or need!) to do that anymore, so i'm going to try to stick to 1 or 2 a year. Honestly, now that I know what I really like in a purse, i'm MUCH more picky when it comes to choosing a new bag.

Oh, and to clarify, the last Coach bag I purchased at all was a Putty Sabrina last October (she's been sold, though). I bought quite a few Vera Bradley bags over the past 7 months but i'm over it now.

My first "round" of Coach love involved me getting a new bag every few months, or multiple bags in a month. I really have no desire (or need!) to do that anymore, so i'm going to try to stick to 1 or 2 a year. Honestly, now that I know what I really like in a purse, i'm MUCH more picky when it comes to choosing a new bag.

Oh, and to clarify, the last Coach bag I purchased at all was a Putty Sabrina last October (she's been sold, though). I bought quite a few Vera Bradley bags over the past 7 months but i'm over it now.

did you like your Vera?I thought of purchacing a cute little tote i wouldnt mind taking to the clubs.I would cry if a coach got ruined or stolen

Same here. With Coach releasing more and totally different collections now, I've become picky too. I'm also leaning on getting 1 or 2 bags per year too. I've for some reason, lost interest on my bag addiction. Right now I just want to get a nice hobo and that's it for me. I might get another Coach if they can release something that'll catch my eye. :P

I just started a few months ago so it will be awhile before I have a big collection like you gals do :nuts: But again, I am really moving in the direction of buying one new Coach purse in every one or two months! After getting one and waiting for another to arrive the next month is quite tormenting. I can only do it like once a month or in every two months because I have limited purse funds, not because I don't like the other purses :lol: Due to that and not having the access to do return or exchange, I always make sure I love and am crazy about a purse before placing an order :biggrin:

Girl one day when this economy gets back on it feet I wont be nervous to spend a little more. But love hearing there are others out there enjoying some true beauties. I would love to see your collection and dream lol.

Handbags and diamond jewelry are my only indulgences. I used to get a new bag every 2-3 months, but not necessarily Coach. Some LV, some Gucci, some Fendi, but now that I have 2 kids and took a pay cut for better work hours, I don't shop as much. I think in total I might have spent $450 or so in the past month, but on multiple items. Prior to that, one Juicy tote was all I had purchased this year. I go on saving sprees, then spending sprees.

Not often - I buy one for myself about once a year, and I don't remember the last time I paid $300. I ask for gift cards for Christmas and my birthday, then go to the outlet. It's fun to look at everyone else's purchases, though!