The day I fell in Love again... (REVEAL)

^^No, no reveal yet as I am having the bag shipped to me to avoid sales tax! ;) I should receive it next Friday and will do a reveal then. Congrats again, NicAddict!

and now... I am in some need of help...

Been playing with the cabat (sorry, still obsessive) and although I don't have a BV wallet yet in the meantime I do have a beautiful H Kelly Wallet which I love and will be used.

In the pictures, the only thing added that will come out again (1st pic) for tomorrow is the BV wallet as it is not mine. It's nice but in my humble opinion not nice enough to be sitting in the cabat. Just wanted to see what it looked like inside. I kinda like the 2nd picture, somehow the colors work together but still... I am wondering...

So can anyone help ? Surely some of you must have come across a wallet to go along with my cabat.....? What do you put in your metallic bags ? What's the perfect wallet for me ?

Help...?... please...?

Attachments

• P1010356.jpg
    P1010356.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010355.jpg
    P1010355.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
I love the writing in this reveal!

Your cabat is wonderful! I'd love to see modeling pics as well ;)

I have a question regarding the baby bag: it is also practical as a shoulder bag for essentials? Ta!

and now... I am in some need of help...

Been playing with the cabat (sorry, still obsessive) and although I don't have a BV wallet yet in the meantime I do have a beautiful H Kelly Wallet which I love and will be used.

In the pictures, the only thing added that will come out again (1st pic) for tomorrow is the BV wallet as it is not mine. It's nice but in my humble opinion not nice enough to be sitting in the cabat. Just wanted to see what it looked like inside. I kinda like the 2nd picture, somehow the colors work together but still... I am wondering...

So can anyone help ? Surely some of you must have come across a wallet to go along with my cabat.....? What do you put in your metallic bags ? What's the perfect wallet for me ?

Help...?... please...?
the kelly wallet is beautiful.

i use a small bv wallet. i have it in ottone and loved it so much i special ordered it in black ostrich. i love how it fits inside the cabat pouch. i haven't resized the black ostrich pictures. i have to work on them and do a proper reveal. here are the ottone pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wallet closed 1.jpg
    wallet closed 1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 190
  • wallet open 1.jpg
    wallet open 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 216
Where does this '3' come from ?

From Left to Right

Hermès Birkin 40cm Black in Taurillon Clemence
Bottega Veneta Reflet Cabat
Bottega Veneta Lilac Baby Bag
Bottega Veneta Black Fold-over Clutch
Bottega Veneta Caiman Cement Nappa Intrecciato Bag
Hermès Birkin 50cm Ebene Vache Liégée in Taurillon Clemence

do you like the black fold over clutch? does it hold a lot? does it work well in the cabat?

I love the writing in this reveal!

Your cabat is wonderful! I'd love to see modeling pics as well ;)

I have a question regarding the baby bag: it is also practical as a shoulder bag for essentials? Ta!

The baby bag can be used as a wrist bag or as a shoulder bag for essentials. Definitely practical!

do you like the black fold over clutch? does it hold a lot? does it work well in the cabat?

I love it... it goes with me everywhere my Birkin goes. It's quite large actually so it can hold quite a bit.

Have a look at the first picture in post 64. The foldover clutch is inside. It's not metallic but neither is the baby bag and it works well. I think the black works well inside (well enough for now, I am sure I will come up with all kinds of excuses to by something else for my Cabat in the future).

Last edited:
I love it... it goes with me everywhere my Birkin goes. It's quite large actually so it can hold quite a bit.

Have a look at the first picture in post 64. The foldover clutch is inside. It's not metallic but neither is the baby bag and it works well. I think the black works well inside (well enough for now, I am sure I will come up with all kinds of excuses to by something else for my Cabat in the future).
thanks, i see it now hiding under the beautiful kelly wallet. i think the wallet was getting all my attention.

i'm going to have to take a look at the foldover clutch. thanks. if you have time, any interior pics would be great. especially with things inside. no rush.

thanks, i see it now hiding under the beautiful kelly wallet. i think the wallet was getting all my attention.

i'm going to have to take a look at the foldover clutch. thanks. if you have time, any interior pics would be great. especially with things inside. no rush.

There you go... I believe the first picture is a bit off due to perspective. The second will give you a better idea of size compared to the H wallet.

And if you know the size of the iphone or itouch, you can get an idea of the inside of the clutch... as I said, it is rather spacious :nuts:

Attachments

• P1010359.jpg
    P1010359.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 82
  • P1010366.jpg
    P1010366.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 79
  • P1010363.jpg
    P1010363.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010368.jpg
    P1010368.jpg