Top Chef 2

ME TOO..... all the "hotties":heart: :drool: Theres nothing better than a sexy man who can cook!

:yes: :P Me too. What's up w/ all the cute chefs this season?

I know that Marcel gets portrayed as the villian, but I like him quite a lot - Did you check out the "bonus" video clips on Bravo.com where he gives Mike a big sloppy kiss and tries to explain "synergy" to a bunch of kids? So cute!

I'm having a hard time connecting with any one contestant this season. I don't think any of them really stand out talent wise.

I agree. Did you see TopChef 1 ? I absolutely loved every single one of them. i thought they each had different kind of talent. This time, I think Betty and Cliff are great.

I think that none of this season's contestants seem to strike a chord as well! hmm...
I find Betty annoying though and the one who left..Emily..and Josie as well..er...and the new host...hmm much prefer first season.

I agree, I prefer the first season too, I had more of a "connection" with the charcaters. I was pumped to watch the second season but it really didn't do anything for me. Although, lately, I have been catching the reuns and I am starting to get more into it..Iilan is my favorite..I think it's because he is SO sexy MMMM ,I love the judge/chef Tom too..not only is he sexy, but he seems to be down to earth and real.

Anybody watching?

Who will get kicked out this week and will Marcel last?

I love Elan but I don't think he will make it much farther. I think his little "dig" of Marcel did not show Top Chef qualities.

Anybody watching?

Who will get kicked out this week and will Marcel last?

I love Elan but I don't think he will make it much farther. I think his little "dig" of Marcel did not show Top Chef qualities.

I totally agree - I think he took it too far. Of course, we don't see all the drama just what they "edit/allow" us to see; but, Elan's outburst made me feel sorry for Marcel.

At this point I think there are many strong contenders; however, I think Sam has what it takes to be Top Chef.