3 Chloe purchases and a little surprise...

Oh I'm way too late, sorry :shame: I just found this thread and .... I'm OVERWHELMED :nuts: :love: !!!!!!!!

HUG (belated) CONGRATULATIONS dear qwerty234 to your wedding :heart: and also to your beautiful Chloé bag-collection :flowers: !
YOU look so beautiful with your husband ... I just LOVE your pictures :tender:!

:ty: so much for sharing! ALL the BEST to you :drinkup:

Aww, thank you firstclass :heart:

Have you thought about being the worst cooker ;)...??? DH will cook everyday ;):graucho:;)!

I wasn't watching the pot and I burnt the pasta sauce again tonight. It went all over the stove top :sweatdrop: I'm going to have to clean the burnt goo up, but I'm pretty sure DH will be cooking for the next few days :graucho:

Aww, thank you firstclass :heart:

I wasn't watching the pot and I burnt the pasta sauce again tonight. It went all over the stove top :sweatdrop: I'm going to have to clean the burnt goo up, but I'm pretty sure DH will be cooking for the next few days :graucho:

LOL...Hope so :graucho: ! Only the next days :graucho:;)...?????? His home should be the kitchen :roflmfao:...LOL!!!!! (I would want this place for my DH every single day :lolots:smile:

LOL...Hope so :graucho: ! Only the next days :graucho:;)...?????? His home should be the kitchen :roflmfao:...LOL!!!!! (I would want this place for my DH every single day :lolots:smile:

:roflmfao: I will try suggest this to DH and see what he says - I'm guessing he will disagree, but no harm in trying now is there. Maybe If I move his computer and all his computer games into the kitchen that will encourage him :graucho:

:roflmfao:

:roflmfao: I will try suggest this to DH and see what he says - I'm guessing he will disagree, but no harm in trying now is there. Maybe If I move his computer and all his computer games into the kitchen that will encourage him :graucho:

:roflmfao:

The computer in the kitchen will be dangerous...or not: if he is playing, maybe he burn the meals and :graucho:...
DH uses to cook the weekends, he tries to do the meal, read the newspaper and have a look at internet at the same time...Impossible for a man :shrugs::lol:! Sometimes he forgets that he is cooking so...disaster :faint:! And after cooking, who is the one cleaning...??? Me, of course :wacko:!

Big congratulations on your wedding. You are absolutely beautiful, and both of you look so happy. Thank you for sharing your exquisite photos with us. Your Chloe additions are gorgeous too. Congrats once again and enjoy.

The computer in the kitchen will be dangerous...or not: if he is playing, maybe he burn the meals and :graucho:...
DH uses to cook the weekends, he tries to do the meal, read the newspaper and have a look at internet at the same time...Impossible for a man :shrugs::lol:! Sometimes he forgets that he is cooking so...disaster :faint:! And after cooking, who is the one cleaning...??? Me, of course :wacko:!

haha, I burn the dinner because I spend too much time on TPF and forget to check it! :nuts:

You're right about the cleaning though - why is it always the wife who has to clean? DH doesn't even notice things need cleaned until I point it out to him! :roflmfao:

haha, I burn the dinner because I spend too much time on TPF and forget to check it! :nuts:

You're right about the cleaning though - why is it always the wife who has to clean? DH doesn't even notice things need cleaned until I point it out to him! :roflmfao:

I agree :lol:! DH never notices that he must clean :smash:... Maybe because he doesn´t see it :shrugs:...He is 1.87 cms. I´m 1.54 cms.: small people manage to see the dirt better than tall people :nuts::roflmfao::lolots:...