Discuss **Deals and Steals** Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks both of you..mea culpa Stormy..I had been away for a bit..and didn't follow up with my OP on the topic..totally forgot I had already asked this..(blushing bright red and clashing with her hair color.)

I'm getting dizzy back and forthing between this and the care thread..so where do I ask about UV protectant for Eucalyptus etc...although I usually keep the darlings in their sleep sacks in a shady place that isn't too dry or humid..do I go to "how to care" and continue there?

(hugs) too lazy to deal with smilicons.

^^ Already done, dear :heart: Meet me over there, and Stormy will lead the way to UV protected gorgeous bags. Although, are you sure you guys are getting enough sun to need it? *ducks projectiles*

^^ Already done, dear :heart: Meet me over there, and Stormy will lead the way to UV protected gorgeous bags. Although, are you sure you guys are getting enough sun to need it? *ducks projectiles*[/QUOTE]

Thanks..jenni..

and yes...although we are getting a bit of "Bill"..(now all sorts of Bill songs are running through my mind)...still sun..and mosquitos and humidity which will kill (Kill Bill?) my beloved bags if they don't get protected.

for some reason I read it as "duck projectiles"..my mind went :nuts: and then jumped to ducks projectile vomit..and then duck's projectile..well..I need some sleep..plus my stomach is not well...so sweetie..you are safe don't worry. Toddling off to the appropriate thread..gotta find out how to care for something before I use it...and it was a deal..and a steal..and I will reveal;)...patience grasshopper.:P

You brat I am still busting a gut over your clashing reds. Girl you DO paint a picture, Start the dam thread I can't have OP by my name

HEHEHEHEHEH (there is no evil laugh emoticonsmiliecon):graucho:;):P as you wish LeatherMeistermaestra..:biggrin: but be careful what you wish for..HEHEHEHEHEH! (hug..still lazy with emoticonsmiliecons). TTFN..off to settle my tummy with camomile tea..(even billious green does look better with my hair though)..and to dream of a deal..or steal..only dream..banned for a bit longer...

XOXO
gingey

Just a quick note....when I first saw RMC's avatar, it was not what I considered British Racing Green. Jags and MGBs were always a bit darker and duller green...which I quite like. Did a little research and found that just about any green British car can be and has been called BRG!

I saw a car in just that color today. Sitting at a stoplight when this vintage deep green sports car went past. I immediately thought of tPF and BRG. Others might have thought I was rubbernecking at the cool car, but no, it was the color.

If anybody is looking for a bag in Yam there is that Bungalow on Bonanzle. That bag totally flies under the radar. I recently got one and totally love it. It has so many pockets and different compartments. None of the pics ever do its shape any justice. I would love it in another color.

HOW CAN WE GET THIS RESOLVED?! I too bought a bag from her and have heard NOTHING. How do we get this fixed? NOW?!

I sent her two e-mails last evening asking about the BB carryall situation. This morning I got a note in return saying it had already sold before i bought it and she'd issued a refund. Which I also received.

Right now I have no problems with this seller, just a little confusion about how eCrater does or doesn't work to sell an item to > one buyer.

ETA ~ I received another e-mail from dibber on eCrater and the problems seem to be honest mistakes from someone who is new to eCrater (as I am). I mentioned the "unavailable" message and she said she'd put it there 2 months ago and forgotten about it. My refund was issued immediately this morning although in my messages yesterday I didn't ask for one yet but she said it had "sold" to several people almost at once. I believe she had no idea she had such hot items! So I invited her to the Purse Forum and the HH sub forum in particular, perhaps she'll come and we can get to know her.

There is nothing for you to worry about Syb as far as I'm concerned. NONE of us are able to know everything about a seller with items we want, we do the best we can and the buyer's do have some of the responsibility too don't we? This situation should turn out fine for you and the others as well as it did for me from my reading of the seller's responses.

I went to Rapt Boutique and just bought the darn BB carryall for a total of about $54 because I wanted it and this seemed the easiest, least worrisome way to go. Not so cheap but it's a trade-off. I'd be more than happy to have two if another one comes along too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.