Calling all Burgundy Mini Beloved Owners...

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Hi, you lucky people!! :smile:

I was just wondering if you could all please share with me what version of burgundy (reddish brown/more pliable or brownish red/more stiff) that your mini B seems to be made of?

I am considering going on a hunt for one of these lovelies, but much prefer the version of burgundy that tends towards red.

Thanks for your help!! :flowers:

I want to say mine looks like L-U-V's but I also think that mine looks more on the brownish side. Perhaps I have been comparing it with my reddish burgundy mini Devote. Any other burgundy would look brown compared to that.

I think that mine is closer to brown with red/purple hints. It reminds me a lot of glazed espresso, but with purple under the brown inside of red. My burgundy leather was a bit stiff, but it's smooshed up just a bit, which I think is perfect for the mini B style. I don't think that I would like the mini B if the leather was really smooshy because then I don't think that the bag would keep it's shape very well.

Lo - I have one but we're going on vacation. This is very tricky. It changes with the light. I think mine's reddish brown with purple under tone. I'll double check whe I get back next week. In the mean time, check out my reveal. Good luck on your hunt!

I just got mine today...YAY! I love, love, love this bag. Absolutely my favorite RM thus far. Mine is more brown/red I would have to say with the purple undertones. It looks exactly like Kdo's and LUV's reveals. Leather is not stiff, but more "structured" than the really soft leathers. And the way the leather catches the light, I die! It is drop dead gorgeous!!!

^Agree with LUV, mine is reddish brown also and is somewhat structured (I think part of the reason is the glaze) but not exactly stiff (but not smooshy). It's lovely, you will LOVE it!