Which one do you prefer? Flap or tote?

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
:P The more I look at the red square collection, the more I like. Today I went to the Chanel boutique and they have a small flap and tote in stock.

I love the flap, but it seems too small. It is approximately the size of a 225. I tried on the tote, its gorgeous... but I think it will be very difficult to take care... because of the size.

Which one you gals prefer? Small flap or the tote?

Please help me to decide...

CHANELKremlinRooftopsflap.jpg

newjy006.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

I generally prefer flaps, but for the red square collection, I think I'd get the tote - the small flap is seriously tiny, and looks like it'll be hard to get stuff in and out of. And this is coming from someone who has no issues fitting all her stuff into an e/w!

I have the tote and its perfect. In fact I wore it to NM Girls night out and everyone loved it. People wanted to buy it, NM didnt carry it and all of the SA's freaked out. Customers were asking to try it on and thought it was for sale. The tote is lightweight and sleek and its coated lambskin, so no marks. I dont like the fold over Its bulky IMO. and the flap had a short strap. The tote lays against the body really nicely.

I have the larger flap and adore it. If the choice were between the larger flap and the tote, I would take the flap. But, if have to pick between the small flap and the tote, I think I'd go for the tote. The small flap is small.