Just Paid for Bronze Bedford from LT

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo:
They sent me detail pics yesterday for me to zoom. It isn't bad plus they let me pay $362 for return customer :P

I showed DH last night, he likes the shape and patina handles. Bronze and Red bedford are on my list. I hope everything will go well...keep my fingers crossed. It's the reward for winning the bet :nuts: ..LOL it's cheap..but better than nothing..

lv-t60-01sm.jpg

Congrats!
I was trying to decide whether or not I should buy that but the inside lining was bugging me!
It doesn't look bad though, you're right!

I am so in love wit that bag, glad you got it, it's lovely. Bronze was the prettiest Vernis color & i was seriously drooling over that one.
*Congratulations*

Congrats!
I was trying to decide whether or not I should buy that but the inside lining was bugging me!
It doesn't look bad though, you're right!

I thought the same thing too but after I zoomed it, it doesn't look that bad, I will know for sure whne I receive it. I've been thinking about it since I got home from FL but DH encourage me to get if it's still availble in the morning. Plus he knows better, cheaper for him to get this bag than got dragged by me in the store to claim my prize lol