the H 'once over'

its normal for a girl to give another girl a 'once over'... well i think so
but lately its the Hermes once over ... I dont even bother to look at the face ... now its ..... birkin... color ... size ...
i thought i was the only one ... yesterday i was waiting for my car with my DH ... i saw someone holding a 30 birkin dark blue walking by...i was already asking him ... is that a blue or a black ... then that woman walked back and my DH said you guys are nuts ... you're eyeing her ... she eyeing you
and shes not eyeing at you only your bag then scan back up to look at you ....

maybe i'm really going nuts i also see bags in my sleep and once i even dreamed of switching the kelly strap with a evelyne strap ...

its normal for a girl to give another girl a 'once over'... well i think so
but lately its the Hermes once over ... I dont even bother to look at the face ... now its ..... birkin... color ... size ...
i thought i was the only one ... yesterday i was waiting for my car with my DH ... i saw someone holding a 30 birkin dark blue walking by...i was already asking him ... is that a blue or a black ... then that woman walked back and my DH said you guys are nuts ... you're eyeing her ... she eyeing you
and shes not eyeing at you only your bag then scan back up to look at you ....

maybe i'm really going nuts i also see bags in my sleep and once i even dreamed of switching the kelly strap with a evelyne strap ...

That's too funny! :biggrin:
oonagh is right - I always wonder "TPF'er?"

lol that's funny!

when i see an H bag, i like to look at the outfits and faces of people carrying H more than the bags themselves actually :smile: then i wonder if they come here lol

mrsS i love your new avatar, it's gorgeous

I find the best "once-overs" in the shoe salon at Neiman Marcus. Everyone is sitting around with their piles of shoe boxes, their handbags on the divan, posing and twirling in front of the mirror, checking out each other's outfits and accessories. I've seen fabulous Birkins and Kellys on women trying the most outrageous Manolos and Jimmy Choos.

I myself even got a check-out moment when I had on some really fabulous beaded Maharishi trousers last year. :P I wasn't wearing an H bag that day, though...

Sorry to hijack your thread principessa1688. I think with Hermes and tpf combined, our sight and brain are wired to see Hermes bags with acute keeness. And we think of colours, in Hermes names ...

pyrexia, IFFAH, mooks, loves, Roo ... thanks. It's Braise :P

Off topic - but what is that hot little miss in your avatar, MrsS? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I too noticed MrsS new avatar. I had to do a double take! I have to admit after I saw that avatar I forgot what this thread was even about and had to go back to re-read the OP.:biggrin:

Back on subject, I too look at someone's Birkin first before I even look at their face...and I also wonder hmmm is she a TPFer?