Dior CD Bee Tote WANTED

i dont know how much it cost in singapour but if you need help i can buy it for you and send it to you in singapour .

i dont know how much weigh of the bag but if you know i can check the shipping price with usps.if you buy insurance on the bag you might also have to pay export taxes i think .

even if the bag is cheapper you might have small fees added to it , its in us dollars so you will have to convert singapour money to us dollars ( bank usually takes fees )+the shipping+surely export taxes because its a luxury good . it is really a big ddirence with singapour . if its only a 100 or 200 $ more i dont think its worse it for you to go through all those troubles .

Last edited:
Saks does ship international - and Singapore is on the list (click 'International shipping' on the very top of the page to see the terms etc.) - Emi, Australia has come on the list as well! :biggrin:

Saks does ship international - and Singapore is on the list (click 'International shipping' on the very top of the page to see the terms etc.) - Emi, Australia has come on the list as well! :biggrin:
Yep I've noticed but Saks charges exorbitant shipping fees. All in, I think it might just be easier to buy from the Dior boutiques in Singapore.

Hi dears!
THanks for your replies.
Yes, I realised Saks charges pretty high shipping fees too. And the taxes they charge seem weird.
Looks like I'll go and recce Dior boutique in Singapore before I decide whether to get it from Saks or Singapore.

Thnks once again! :smile: