need help in making a quick decision WITH PICS!!!!

cxyvr

never enough shoes
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
pls help me. I need to make a quick decision a birkin my SA just offered me.

IT'S BLACK WITH WHITE STITCHING. I nerve seen a black one with white stitching before. Pls give me your views on it.

I need to tell her if I want it before someone else get their hands on it.:sweatdrop:

thank you

shopmom- it's a 3 hrs commute for me to go in which is not really a problem but they can't hold it until then. I don't want to make a trip and lose it to someone else on my commute.

It's a white interior too. My SA said that would get dirty easily too but I think the bagmate that shopmom has will help.

I think it would look amazing, but you'd definitely want to consider a bag organizer...the white interior would be a bit of a problem for me personally, but oh, that white stitching would be TDF!

CXYVR......have them email a foto. I'd def. take a look at this one first. Black exterior, white interior and white stitching? What is the leather?

Ok, just read the white interior part. I would want pics first as well. Tell them to email you, because that might be a turn off, especially with maintenance.

Hey girls

I have to start a new thread b/c I don't know how to attached the pic in the reply.. the interior is holding me back....

oh I don't know ...i need sign.

Oh dear..........ok. This is not my cup of tea. But I can't keep ANYTHING white clean for longer than a second so if it were me, I'd pass.