Please help me decide a damier

Kangni

Oct 24, 2006
hi there, I saw all the posts here and can't help falling in love with the damier. It is classy, it is low maintenance (don't blame me since I have a running toddler:P )

What i am looking for is:
1. roomy enough to carry daily essentials and easy to reach things (I heard speedy's small opening and deep pockage is not convinient:crybaby:)

2. I am petite so not the size of the bag can't be too big.

3. Could be used a shoulder bag since I do need to free my hands when with my toddler)

Any suggestions, ladies? Thanks!:heart:

Seleya PM?

p11085820_ph_hero.jpg

You girls rock!!! I was only away for 15 min and so many great suggestions already. Thanks everyone!

I love both Saleya and Duomo, and i am very glad to know Duomo can be carried on my shoulder :smile:

chealea's shoulder strips seem too long to me. The bag itself is very nice.

more idea? The Uzès seems like a very nice bag. But I am afraid it is on the big side and also it is a bit pricy for me :sad:

p10503445_ph_hero.jpg

The Uzes is pricey, but it is very comfortable actually bc it is less structured than some of the others mentioned. The front pockets are great too!
I was going to mention it, but I would think I would seem like a broken record since I suggest it every time someone wants a Damier tote, but that's bc I :heart: it!

How about the bucket (Marais)...it doesnt fit too much stuff but is just right and b/c it has the open top....its easy to get into and it comes with a pouch...and the price is better than the Uzes or the Chealsea.....:smile: