Enablers needed to help me decide!!!

latest obsession

Gucci Jockey Tote
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
I was at the Outlets this past weekend and just about fell head over heels in love with a beautiful Gucci bag. Being the non-impulsive shopper that i am, i decided to wait on getting the bag and have been thinking about it non-stop.

I didn't get the style number or anything but i know it's called the Jockey shoulder tote - with the long strap - not the hobo style. I can't seem to find it anywhere online - other than one ebay listing.

Does anyone have any information about it. The SA said it retailed for $2K+ (it's at the outlet for $1079).

Should i get it??? Do you have it and love/hate it?? help!!:nuts::nuts:

You sound like you really want it. I agree with Jenita143, buy then decide later or it will be gone (I do'nt know what their return policy is). Was it the last one? or were their others that you could call and have them hold one?

If it called you back - you should get it.

I looked at a Hermes necklace a while ago and the SA kept telling me 'quick it's the old prices you must buy it' but afterwards I just forgot about it. That's my test and it stops be impulse buying and the need for returning. If something sticks in my head and calls me back I KNOW ITS RIGHT.

go to I say! :woohoo:

You sound like you really want it. I agree with Jenita143, buy then decide later or it will be gone (I do'nt know what their return policy is). Was it the last one? or were their others that you could call and have them hold one?

Outlets have final sale policy, so no returns or exchanges.

I went last Friday and bought it!!! :nuts:

here's some pics...i'll post modeling pics as soon as i'm wearing something decent :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 171
I'm not normally a logo fan, but I really like this bag - I love the logo fabric and the leather trim and the hardware is amazing! Congrats! I'm glad it was still there -- sometimes stuff turns over so fast there.