Any suggestion where to get some thin stackable bands??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I love the idea of Tiffany Celebration Rings. I love their designs but not the price......I think most of the designs are available elsewhere?
I would appreciate all the info of where to get the rings similar to Tiffany's. I want good qualities, but don't want to pay for the name brands. I checked out the Blue Nile site, but they don't have many selections......;)

well, as i mentioned in my other thread, checking out local estate sales and/or pawn shops, you would be amazed at the deals you can find.

i am also on the hunt for thinner, stackable rings and i have found, the most affordable (when you can find them) are at pawn shops. you never know what you can find there, and once you take it to a reputable jeweler and have them polish it up, it looks brand new.

well, as i mentioned in my other thread, checking out local estate sales and/or pawn shops, you would be amazed at the deals you can find.

i am also on the hunt for thinner, stackable rings and i have found, the most affordable (when you can find them) are at pawn shops. you never know what you can find there, and once you take it to a reputable jeweler and have them polish it up, it looks brand new.

Thanks for the suggestion! But I have a thing for the used jewelry.....I'm not sure if I'm comfortable wearing the rings that were owned/used by someone I don't know....kind of creepy for me. I want to buy from the store as new.....;)

Try Etsy too!

Doing a quick search, I see some cute possibilities here, but have not ever shopped from these retailers:

http://www.diamondharmony.com/catalog/Stackable_Rings-17-1.html

http://www.brilliantearth.com/rings/wedding-anniversary/

wow. that diamond harmony website seems very reasonable. are they dependable or trustworthy? i mean, their pics are gorgeous and the prices are tdf, but would it be one of those situations where when you received it it's nowhere near what you wanted?

have you ever dealt with them, erica?

Some of the more indie jewelers have great stuff, like Twistonline.com or Ylang29.com.

Also, if you feel up to it, e*Bay can have authentic T&Co jewelry for great prices, that's actually where I got my e-ring. Just do your homework, know your ring size as bands often cannot be resized, and stick with reputable sellers.

Some of the more indie jewelers have great stuff, like Twistonline.com or Ylang29.com.

Also, if you feel up to it, e*Bay can have authentic T&Co jewelry for great prices, that's actually where I got my e-ring. Just do your homework, know your ring size as bands often cannot be resized, and stick with reputable sellers.

Twistonline has very nice rings indeed! But price is pretty high, comparable to Tiffany I think....

I guess I'll check out Evil Bay to see what they have, otherwise I guess I have to look into my local jeweler.... Does anyone know any reputable jeweler in Michigan??:graucho:

WINTOTTY, I have bought quite a few stackable rings by Designer, Steven Lagos at TJMAXX. They are silver with 18K gold. Some have gemstones across the top. I've seen them with Emeralds, Rubies, Blue Sapphire, Pink or yellow quartz. I've also bought with diamonds across the top. They stack beautifully, and are very reasonable. Good luck!!!