Question about Signature Gallery Tote

I'm not sure if it's strong enough or not but I have the new 13" MacBook (about 5 lbs) and have tried carrying it in my LV Batignolles Horizontal and other shoulder totes but it hurts way too much for me to carry it in anything but my backpack (not cute but oh well).

the bag doesn't even measure 12"...unless you put it diagonal, but that's just asking for trouble.

12" is the diagonal measurement, thats how most laptops are measured. the dimensions of the laptop itself is 1.18 x 10.9 x 8.6 so it would have been a close fit as it would have been in the sleeve I have for it. Also debating on getting a laptop bag on the side

12" is the diagonal measurement, thats how most laptops are measured. the dimensions of the laptop itself is 1.18 x 10.9 x 8.6 so it would have been a close fit as it would have been in the sleeve I have for it. Also debating on getting a laptop bag on the side
oh wow, you're right. total brain fart on the dimensions, lol. (this is why i should start sleeping...i get dumb!)
i still don't think it's a good laptop bag, though. i wouldn't put my laptop in it, that's for sure.