New Lauras

enga4

E.N.G.A.T.5.
Apr 25, 2009
OMG-- There are TWO new colors for FW09 in the Laura bag. I'm soooo glad I didn't break down and get it when there was only the pewter. Those two blues are TDF!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

Lucky, CARN, getting a bag that has your name, pretty kewl!

LOL, Merry, I haven't gotten to the point of justifying purchasing multiples in different colors... yet...

OK..wet blanket here. I'm a wee bit afraid of that distressed leather. I own a sample Celina cuff in the Sapphire I wore it three times before it began to fall apart. The sealant came off the edge of the strap that goes through the buckle closure the second time I wore it.

I called HH back in May to tell them it was shredding and peeling. I was told that they might be aware of that..I am not sure if I was told it would be dropped. I believe that meant the cuff itself would not be going into production.

So.... it might just be the cuff because of the wear and tear because my distressed bronze wallet is fine. But I would be remiss if I didn't tell the truth.

But let me tell you this..the color is TDF..I have to get to Michaels and get that leather glue stuff..Ms. Liz..where are you????..I forgot the name.

OK..wet blanket here. I'm a wee bit afraid of that distressed leather. I own a sample Celina cuff in the Sapphire I wore it three times before it began to fall apart. The sealant came off the edge of the strap that goes through the buckle closure the second time I wore it.

I called HH back in May to tell them it was shredding and peeling. I was told that they might be aware of that..I am not sure if I was told it would be dropped. I believe that meant the cuff itself would not be going into production.

So.... it might just be the cuff because of the wear and tear because my distressed bronze wallet is fine. But I would be remiss if I didn't tell the truth.

But let me tell you this..the color is TDF..I have to get to Michaels and get that leather glue stuff..Ms. Liz..where are you????..I forgot the name.

That's too bad. I wonder if it's just because it was a sample. I've been less than impressed with my sample purchases. I've bought a few things described as press samples, and although they've looked flawless on the outside, there were major quality issues otherwise. (The last press sample I bought was a Lagoon clutch wallet. Outside looked perfect. Inside, the lining was coming out because it was cut too short/crooked and not stitched down in spots. The lining was also very loose in the card slots and the back pocket. :s None of that was mentioned in the description either. I've had other issues with at least 2 other sample items as well.)

That's too bad. I wonder if it's just because it was a sample. I've been less than impressed with my sample purchases. I've bought a few things described as press samples, and although they've looked flawless on the outside, there were major quality issues otherwise. (The last press sample I bought was a Lagoon clutch wallet. Outside looked perfect. Inside, the lining was coming out because it was cut too short/crooked and not stitched down in spots. The lining was also very loose in the card slots and the back pocket. :s None of that was mentioned in the description either. I've had other issues with at least 2 other sample items as well.)

Bummer, nishita. It seems to be luck of the draw with samples. Mine have all been really good to flawless.

And yes pics please, Gingey. Pretty please.

Last edited: