So I Was Going TO Buy A Pair Of Louboutins...

mtheriault6

Oct 21, 2008
So for those of you that dont know me, im a guy, im almost 16, and i love fashion! for my 16th bday in december i was planning on going to manhattan! :yahoo: so last night i was on the louboutin thread when i saw mens shoes! i LOVEDDD the mens dress up shoes but despised the flip flops :sick:... So i emailed louboutin right away last night at 2 am, lol and i checked today when i got home from school and nothing :shucks:! so i called louboutin in madison and they confirmed they had some! so i planned on buying them when i turn 16 in manhattan as my present to myself, when i asked how much they were, expecting $600 or $700 thinking, hey there louboutins! theyre worth it! then i he replies in a cold and fast response, "They are 11, eleven hundred..." And i Go :wtf::faint::shocked::crybaby: So i can not justify spending that much money on a pair of shoes, i would rather buy my mom a pair full price then go to Louis and buy a wallet! so i guess i dont think i will be purchasing any louboutins for myself or at least not till im working and living in manhattan! (my future plans) so what is your guys opinon on this???? i have saved around $800 so please share your opinion on what to do!!! TIA

~Max~

So for those of you that dont know me, im a guy, im almost 16, and i love fashion! for my 16th bday in december i was planning on going to manhattan! :yahoo: so last night i was on the louboutin thread when i saw mens shoes! i LOVEDDD the mens dress up shoes but despised the flip flops :sick:... So i emailed louboutin right away last night at 2 am, lol and i checked today when i got home from school and nothing :shucks:! so i called louboutin in madison and they confirmed they had some! so i planned on buying them when i turn 16 in manhattan as my present to myself, when i asked how much they were, expecting $600 or $700 thinking, hey there louboutins! theyre worth it! then i he replies in a cold and fast response, "They are 11, eleven hundred..." And i Go :wtf::faint::shocked::crybaby: So i can not justify spending that much money on a pair of shoes, i would rather buy my mom a pair full price then go to Louis and buy a wallet! so i guess i dont think i will be purchasing any louboutins for myself or at least not till im working and living in manhattan! (my future plans) so what is your guys opinon on this???? i have saved around $800 so please share your opinion on what to do!!! TIA

~Max~

My dear - mom is more important! Buy shoes for mom first then use whatever left for an LV wallet. Present to mom is priceless, IKWIM.

attachment.php

They also come in a tannish color

Also, you can keep this in your last thread, it's the same topic :smile:

Last edited:
talkin to the horatio store right now, they are friendlier, he said they were 595 for the sneakers but the dress shoes were 925$ i still think they are too much, i would pay 595 deff for the black shoes but the sneakers are too conversy for me...

the straight black dress shoes should not be 1100 at all...they should be 595, double check with another boutique.

Last edited:
I sent you a pm involving prices but def check out Jeffreys...they stock the oxfords in black leather as apposed to the boutiques who choose patent leather as a option.

and to who posted the oxfords are 595..they are 895 for men.

edit the 1100 dress shoes might be the python oxfords.

The rollerball loafers for men are 1200 i believe..around there.

I'm glad to hear that you're sensible and thoughtful.....

Go try on the shoes once your in NY, write down all the info, then purchase them when they go on sale. They WILL go on sale and chances are, they will still have your size.