Help! Can't decide between the Hillier or Faridah

Well, those are my two favorite MbMJ bags, I have 1 Hillier and 2 Faridahs....that said I think that the Faridah is my favorite, but only by a little. Here's why: The Faridah's strap is wide and flat, it's a bit more comfortable than the Hillier's rolled strap (but you could always use the longer one) and the front pockets on the Faridah are so nice for keys, phone, etc. Sometimes it's hard to find my phone, keys in the Hillier since there is only one small zip pocket on the inside.

Why don't you just get both?!:graucho:

I have the small Hillier, and I totally :heart: it over the Faridah. For me, the Faridah was too big, and the small Hillier just right. The rolled strap does hurt after awhile, but the longer strap is good for those times.

i only have Faridah and definitely love it..the leather is so soft and the most important is it's big,yes but its also very light.i can carry it whole day long without hurting my shoulder

Well, those are my two favorite MbMJ bags, I have 1 Hillier and 2 Faridahs....that said I think that the Faridah is my favorite, but only by a little. Here's why: The Faridah's strap is wide and flat, it's a bit more comfortable than the Hillier's rolled strap (but you could always use the longer one) and the front pockets on the Faridah are so nice for keys, phone, etc. Sometimes it's hard to find my phone, keys in the Hillier since there is only one small zip pocket on the inside.

Why don't you just get both?!:graucho:
i agree 100% with what you've said.

I say hillier. But if you want easy access outside pockets for your cell or anything, then faridah... but ... I like easy access pockets as well.. and I STILL say Hillier...

Ok screw it.. I say hillier.

coming from a girl that has two Faridah's and a previous owner of the huge hiller.. i still vote Hiller.

although the Faridah has the easy access outside pockets and might be more comfy to carry because of the wide strap, the hiller is less bulky. has that nice long drop.

the Faridah for me is a better commuting bag, as it's not as deep as the Huge hiller and doesn't slip off my shoulder.

i love the style of the hiller tons better. one day i will get another one...

I feel like the faridah is good for easy access to things (what with the two pockets) but i love the style/look of the hillier a lot more. both are really pretty bags though! post pics when you decide :smile: