I swear, I didn't plan to buy another birkin this year but...

Ai yaiyai!!!!!!! You are lookin' phenomenal!!!!!!! Truly speechless!!!! The blue looks great with your hair color!!!!! Thanks for taking the pics of you and the B. You must be tiny bc the 30 looks almost like a 35 on you. Perfect size and color and HDW!!!

wow.. that birkin is absolutely stunning!

I can see why you couldn't leather the store without it!

I love the pop of color with the lining too! It's so gorgeous.. thanks for sharing! :yahoo:

Love this freudian slip!!!

This bag is amazing. WOW.
:nuts::nuts::nuts:
A turquoise chevre SO just sitting around with no one to love her!!!
I am speechless, and woozy.

This is shrineworthy.
Carry her in health and happiness, this is a MAJOR score.

Love the GHW, too.
You look great.

attachment.php

I need to work out.
:greengrin:

Good grief that's a gorgeous bag!:faint: And even better that the BF liked it. It looks great with both outfits you posted. Someone on another thread (Licensetocook, I think) said, buy the color you like and plan your wardrobe around it...this is definitely one of those bags! Congratulations you lucky girl!!

Thanks everyone! Of course all you ladies (and gentlemen) in the forum have all influenced me to keep dreaming and searching for the next great bag to add to my H collection. Simply grateful that i can share it with all of you!

Believe it or not, this bag was in Madison for at least a day before I found her! It was in the back, but the box wasn't shrink wrapped. I had no choice but give her a new home! :P