W Magazine's August 12, 2009 Blog Article On Art Installation at HH's Nolita Store

they had their window filled with tennis balls.. clashes with the steel leather, as there was one of those matilda totes filled with them there. :smile: he also had a playpen ball stool which i sat on while i tried on shoes. :smile:

Huh - the matilda totes sold out on the site. There was a sample online but someone got it. Maybe that person should check to see if there are little lime green fuzzy bits inside it.

I found this while perusing the web to see if I could snag the 411 on HH's future plans and perhaps get a sneak peak at Spring 2010..yup..Fashion Week is coming to NYC once again..would you believe it..and Fall 2009 hasn't hit with full force at HH.:P

NY Fashion Week takes place during the first week of September, yes? How do we get the inside scoop on whether or not HH will be participating? Shall we email the fashionistas who blogged about the Fall 2009 showing? :graucho:

(sheepishly) I actually like it! But I'm drawn to contemporary art that doesn't take itself too seriously. I just wished he'd used baseballs... tennis balls get dirty!

NY Fashion Week takes place during the first week of September, yes? How do we get the inside scoop on whether or not HH will be participating? Shall we email the fashionistas who blogged about the Fall 2009 showing? :graucho:

"Come next month's New York fashion week, Hayden, 25, will again team up with Hacker and Harnett when he helps stage their spring 2010."

Merrygold.....I think this quote from the blog above is a giveaway..but HH plays it so close to the vest that who knows?

D'oh! Thanks Gingey, one of these days I'll learn how to read. :noggin:
Maybe in two weeks' time we will see the big SS10 reveal, yay! Perhaps also the HH staff is busy with the upcoming presentation, so that's why they are so slow on the ball with the shipping and AW launch?