*My very first CLs!*

Aug 4, 2006
Today, i got the white satin very prives!

I need shoes for a senior recognition ball, and when the event is over, i plan to dye them black!

My only problem is that they are ALREADY scuffed! does anyone know how to remove scuffs? or where i should go to get the scuffs removed?

CIMG2323.jpg

CIMG2324.jpg

CIMG2322.jpg

CIMG2325.jpg

beautiful! they are a gorgeous wedding shoe... where are the scuffs exactly? do you need to keep them white for the recognition ball? what about if you dye it another color before? then the scuffs will be hidden!

Absolutely stunning, congrats on your first pair. The scuffing doens't look that bad so I'm sure a cobbler could take care of it and clean it up, no problem!

You Are Going To Dye Louboutins :wtf::faint::shocked:... very risky...

Today, i got the white satin very prives!

I need shoes for a senior recognition ball, and when the event is over, i plan to dye them black!

My only problem is that they are ALREADY scuffed! does anyone know how to remove scuffs? or where i should go to get the scuffs removed?

CIMG2323.jpg

CIMG2324.jpg

CIMG2322.jpg

CIMG2325.jpg

^ Many of the CL ladies have had their Louboutins dyed and have had wonderful results. Some have even done the dying and altering themselves! There is a thread around here somewhere...

Are you suuuuuuuuuure you want to dye them after the ball?? What about saving them for wedding shoes? They were designed with weddings in mind, after all, since they have the blue insoles! :nuts: Hehe, I just have weddings on the brain :P

But yes, like the ladies on here have said, a cobbler should be able to help you with the scuffs. Hope you can get them cleaned up!! They are gorgeous!