Black Reissue 227 or White Jumbo SH or Beige Jumbo GH

alyson.noele

Jul 22, 2009
I need help choosing my 2nd chanel bag (well technically 1st, cause it was a hand-me-down from my mom :biggrin:)

1. Distressed Black Leather Reissue 227
2. White Jumbo Flap w/ SH (still haven't decided between caviar or lambskin :confused1:)
3. Beige Jumbo Lambskin Flap w/ GH

I already own a Black Vintage XL Jumbo Flap w/ GH (the one my mom gave me/lets me borrow :P)

Any input would be great!

I choose no. 1 or 2 caviar depending on what is your 1st. For light colour bags, they can get dirty. It's easier to clean if it's a caviar. I stay away from light colour lambskin bags.

3. Beige Jumbo Lambskin Flap w/ GH

since u already have a black to borrow from mum and the white will rather difficult to maintain since this is gonna be official your 1st i presume u'll be using it quite often.

I think as of right now I'm leaning toward either the White Jumbo Flap in Caviar w/ SH or the Beige ... I'm less inclined to get the Black Reissue only because I only already own a Black Chanel and I want to try and diversify.

The other thing is if I do go beige, I really want to get light beige, and I'm not too sure about the availability of that style :wacko:

I choose 3. Beige Jumbo Lambskin Flap w/ GH.
Beige with GH is beautiful. Black reissue is very nice but you already have a black one. White is hard to maintain.

#1 because you can't go wrong with black but as you already have a vintage XL (lucky you got it free from your mum) go for #3

#2 will just get ruined as there's the risk of colour transfer

Have you seen the metallic grey jumbo? :love:

The only thing I'm worried about is that summer is almost over, and I since I've been adjusting my wardrobe for fall would Beige be a more suitable color?

UGH I'M MAKING THIS HARDER ON MYSELF :yucky:

LOL I pretty much live where the four seasons are virtually indistinguishable so I can carry light colored bags year-round. :P I do think that white works during winter too, but if it's a concern for you, beige is probably better! Also, I agree that if you're getting a lighter color, I'd personally buy caviar (I'm super accident prone and find that caviar is MUCH easier to maintain)!