From Since When Is It Ok For PFers To Sell Fakes Simply B/c They Are Not Calling it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo_LV_Lover

Purse Addict To The Core!
Jun 14, 2006
I find this is ridiculous. So what if the member is not claiming these to be LV, they are fakes period! Isn't this exactly one of the reasons we're here for...the combined agreement that fakes are wrong! The bags are exact replicas of authentic LVs...obvious fakes....but fakes nonetheless. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I don't care if you price them at 1 cent...they are NOT priced appropriately....they belong in the garbage or where ever it tickles your fancy...not being resold further adding to the whole brand infringement saga. Shame on you!

how do you know the seller is a member here? you don't have to state who it is, it's probably not a good idea for privacy reasons. i do agree that it's wrong to sell fakes, even if they are not advertised as LV.

OMG this is just wrong!

ae_1.JPG

They should be ashamed.

maybe the seller got burned on ebay and came to PF to authenticate them. rather than lose money should could sell them to people who want fakes.... and yes there are people out there who want fakes. just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.