Hermes in Osaka

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Dear Ladies,

My trip to Osaka is just round the corner. The thing is that I've just got a short time there , so which Hermes shop in Osaka should I go to if I want to see the widest range? There are a few stores there and a little confused:
1. Hilton Plaza East
2. Sun Imperial Hotel
3. Midusoji
4. Takashimaya
5. Pisa Royal
6. Sogo

Appreciate the help....

1.Midosuji (Minami)
2.Hilton Plaza (Umeda)
3.Sogo (Minami)
4.Takashimaya (Minami)

Midosuji is a Hermes Maison and is fairly close to Sogo (5 minute walk) and Takashimaya (maybe 15 - 20 minute walk) so you can go to all 3 easily; iirc it has an Hermes cafe. Hilton Plaza is smaller than Midosuji, but slightly larger than Sogo and Takashimaya. Never been to Sun Imperial or Pisa Royal.

Last edited:
Sumisu- Thanks for your reply. Will check out all the 3 shops in Minami especially the Midosuji outlet. Am staying in Swissotel in Namba which I believe is in the Minami area....so that makes it even more convenient.. :yahoo:

Sumisu- Thanks for your reply. Will check out all the 3 shops in Minami especially the Midosuji outlet. Am staying in Swissotel in Namba which I believe is in the Minami area....so that makes it even more convenient.. :yahoo:
Namba is a section of the general Minami area and Takashimaya is officially Namba...all you have to do is start at Takashimaya and walk up Midosuji Dori, or take the Midosuji line subway to Shinsaibashi for Sogo/Midosuji.

Sumisu - Thanks for your help again..Don't want to be a pain but do you happen to know where the good resellers are? I tried searching on the forum but most of the listings are for Tokyo. Also the websites are in Japanese which dont' help me much. Appreciate the help very much....

Sumisu - Thanks for your help again..Don't want to be a pain but do you happen to know where the good resellers are? I tried searching on the forum but most of the listings are for Tokyo. Also the websites are in Japanese which dont' help me much. Appreciate the help very much....

Komehyo is near Sogo off of Shinsainashi-suji which runs parallel to Midosuji-dori: http://www.komehyo.co.jp/store/shinsaibashi/access.html

Hi there, just walk along Shinsaibashi, there're quite a few resellers, good luck!