Lexi???

dluvscoach

Coachaholic
Jun 7, 2009
Has anyone seen the new Lexi collection irl? the pictures of the satchel that are posted kind of remind me of the pleated ergo:nuts: i am trying to decide if i should wait for lexi or get the garnet... also do we know if this one is coming out this week?

I have never seen Lexi IRL but hopefully she's going to debut like the Coach calendar says. But again, who knows? Brooke never showed up online as per the calendar :shrugs: I think I quite like the eggplant color they use for Lexi.

Lexi isnt on website yet. Should be im guessing maybe this Thursday. The leather Lexi that is decent sized i know is 428.00 i think. They also have a metallic Lexi that is going to be 498.00. Ouchie.

now the question do i wait for lexi or get the garnet? or both? although they are somewhat similar...
I think they are different enough that you could have both. The Lexi is cute! Does it have the kisslock closure like the ergo...I can't tell from the pic? If not I will probably get an ergo of the bay. I love kisslock closures! I have two of the Parker satchels with the kisslock on it and I love them to pieces. If you have the money I say get both.