Spouse/significant other

Joyfulheart5

Feb 25, 2009
What does your spouse/significant other think of your Coach collection? Also, how many Coach bags do you own?

I don't think my husband fully realizes how much they cost, so he doesn't care about my collection. I have four (Carly, Carly Carry-All, Poppy Glam Tote, Parker Shoulder ZiP), but I don't like one of them (Carry-All).

Thanks for your time. I really like this forum and enjoy reading your responses.

:biggrin:

I don't think mine knows exactly how much they cost either. He knows I usually have at least a couple. LOL. I have four and will get a fifth on Thursday. I normally don't go over four. I usually sell one or two to make room for the same number of new ones if you know what I mean.

He does know that I recently bought a swingpack and thought it was super expensive. Ha ha. I got it at the Navy Exchange and it was 20% off plus we never pay tax.....

my so thinks that im silly for always wanting to go to the outlet on my days off. he stays in the car when i go in lol! but he gets it, he has a bunch of expensive watches. however he says that he will never buy me another coach bag!! honeymoon phase must be over lol.

I don't think mine knows exactly how much they cost either. He knows I usually have at least a couple. LOL. I have four and will get a fifth on Thursday. I normally don't go over four. I usually sell one or two to make room for the same number of new ones if you know what I mean.

He does know that I recently bought a swingpack and thought it was super expensive. Ha ha. I got it at the Navy Exchange and it was 20% off plus we never pay tax.....

That's a good deal!!

My husband loves knowing which store to go to when it's a gift appropriate occasion!

He really doesn't mind, knows how much I have, and since I tend to the finances (I'm in banking) he trusts my judgment as far as the cost of the items go...but I suppose I don't exactly parade around telling him what everything cost. ;)

my so thinks that im silly for always wanting to go to the outlet on my days off. he stays in the car when i go in lol! but he gets it, he has a bunch of expensive watches. however he says that he will never buy me another coach bag!! honeymoon phase must be over lol.

It's good that he at least goes with you....My husband could care less about going, so he doesn't. It's also good that he gets it!!

I wish I lived by an outlet. :sad:

my boyfriend loves for me to have nice Coach bags (i have 25 eek) but i usually have to "adjust" the price a little bit when i tell him =o) i have found subtracting 40% works great LOL

My hubby doesn't really understand the addiction but he tries to understand it and remains pretty supportive for the most part. He is pretty good about letting me buy bags when there is extra money in the bank account. He isn't one to go out and buy me a bag. He prefers to just take me shopping and let me pick it out, but he makes sure to go with me when I pick it out if it is for a gift. All in all I am pretty darn lucky I think.

i only currently have 3(a soho one that was my first, a heritage tote, and my new peyton. i also have 2 wristlets). my dh doesnt really say anything except that a lot of bags i like are ugly and old lady :sad: I only buy once a year so he cant complain since he buys different cameras left and right..

My DH knows because he's bought them for me. I have had a recent binge with the outlets 20% and then the crazy sale Dillards had at the end of July. I told him they were about 75% off the MRSRP so he didn't mind. He said try to keep it at about 200.00 per month with the sale Coach purchases (isn't that funny). I'm going to make an outlet road trip on Friday and then I'll probably chill out for a while.

I do have some strategy in telling him. I finesse it, telling him I can always sell if I don't use and recoup the $$$. If needed I will round down the the price a little more. He's a pretty good guy, but he is a guy and they don't get it. It's like when I see some cute black shoes and he says "don't you already have some just like that".

My DH is very supportive of my coach habit, though sometimes I think he'd like for me to slow down.
He loves being able to go into a store and know more about the product than the SA's do. Like today he came home bragging that he knew & asked about the rooster fob and the SA was perplexed and asking him how he knew about it already.