Bag for club/bar?! Help!!

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Okay, so typically i carry a Marc Jacobs or my Balenciaga but everytime i go out to see a show at a crummy old bar or just go out to dance i NEVER know what to carry. I have a Tokidoki bag but i find it's too casual. (i usally wear it to pools and ammusment parks and ulllltrrraa casual things.) I'd want something more rich looking that's $200 or less that could handle a little rough play. I also need something with a strap, doesn't have to fit over the shoulder, but must have some sort of strap or handle. No clutches, they are too awkward for these situations i've found.

What do you guys carry for these kind of things?

Totally appreciate it! :heart: :smile:

_Sammy xx

*sigh* I thought about that, but i'm not really into Coach.. I'm looking for slightly dressier and something a little less known. Also, the places i go are pretty 'alternative' so i know i'd be getting stupid looks, cause everryooonne knows Coach, you know?

I always take a clutch out, but I try to only take the kind that has a chain that will go over my shoulder in case I need to free up my hands. I like them because they can fit tight to your body and you don't need to worry about losing your stuff or someone getting into it!

This is my favorite for clubs etc. It's Hayden Harnett Tokyo Clutch in black and snake skin. Has a chain handle.

Attachments

• This is the one.jpg
    This is the one.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 105
Hobo International clutches - many of them have hidden arm or shoulder straps for when you need to dance or hold a cocktail - the patent leather clutches are TDF! Plus, if you spill something on it, it just wipes right off.

I always use a wristlet. It's the best way to keep enough stuff with you without the worry of keeping track of a handbag.
This Kooba Audrey is super cute and comes with a wrist strap. I might need to pick this up for myself for going out!
Kooba Audrey