Soleil in clemence vs. swift

It's a pleasure La Vanguardia!
BTW, I forgot to add... soleil is really REALLY TDF, I am late as usual, but I really regret not having taken a birkin 35 in this gorgeous colour, so I am really looking forward to know what your choice will be :drool:

ONe more note, soleil gets dirty easily. I baby my bags and the corners just grab at dirt. Just a dab from a damp cloth with water cleaned mine up but of all the bag colors that I have this one shows dirt the most. Swift and corners are delicate to begin with so just be aware of this before getting a bag in that combo. I never put my bags on the floor so I was surprised to see smudges on 2 corners.

Last edited:
ONe more note, soleil gets dirty easily. I baby my bags and the corners just grab at dirt. Just a dab from a damp cloth with water cleaned mine up but of all the bag colors that I have this one shows dirt the most. Swift and corners are delicate to begin with so just be aware of this before getting a bag in that combo. I never put my bags on the floor so I was surprised to see smudges on 2 corners.

I do have a vermillion swift Birkin that I've had for a few years now and never had problems with corners and the leather. But thanks for letting me know about soleil showing dirt more easily.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback. Well, as an update, I did get a chance to see soleil swift IRL today and it's not as yellow as I thought ... so I'll have to pass on it.

I think "jaune" is still the yellow that I like the most.