Anyone Seen Monogram Eclipse Scarf IRL?

Aug 14, 2006
This is an item I have not yet seen. I was so sure of buying an eclipse purse, but due to so many other purchases, I still have to think about the eclipse line.

I came across there is a "Monogram Eclipse Scarf".

Anyone buy this? May I please see a modeling pic?

Here are the details. I do not know how to post a picture from the LV site, as it will not let me save a picture from that site. And I did a search, and nothing yet comes up. So I'm here for your help.

Thanks ;)

Here's the Website Description:

Inspired by the Monogram Eclipse leather goods seen on Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter 2009 catwalk, this stunning silk square features a trompe-l'œil print of glittering sequins and red and golden chains.

- Size: 70 x 70 cm / 28 x 28 inches
- 100% silk
- Hand-finished rolled edges

PRODUCT ID: M71021

I made a phone call to the local LV boutique and they have not yet received this scarf. I hope someone can post a picture. I love scarfs. I like how it has the hand-finished rolled edges on the scarf.

I thought the same thing, but new epi has silver hardware. I was wondering how it would look nice with monogram as well. But of course look great with any eclipse purse.
I wondered why they made it red, but I do like the look of it, but can't wait to see it in person.
I wonder if this red matches the now epi red or the older epi red...

I thought the same thing, but new epi has silver hardware. I was wondering how it would look nice with monogram as well. But of course look great with any eclipse purse.
I wondered why they made it red, but I do like the look of it, but can't wait to see it in person.

oooh thats right...silver hardware with the new red...they should have done it with bleu nuit instead of red!

^^ Really? I find squares easier than other shapes. The Hermes website has an entire downloadable booklet dedicated to "how to fold your scarf" and the possibilities are eerily endless.

I blame you dazlinpearl! I went to LV to see the scarf and ended up buying it. As always, this is something that looks so much better IRL.

As for the red, I think it adds a nice pop of color to the scarf. I am already plotting on the outfits I will wear it with.