A/W 2009 album on Facebook

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Has anyone seen this? There are 5 pages of pics in the album. I'm wondering, though, if that's EVERYTHING for A/W. Does anyone know? - because it seems to be missing a few bags that were in the previous Lookbook. Correct me if I'm mistaken!

No Trophy Satchel or Ramones or Celines either in those pics --- I'm off to check the Lookbook posted on HH.com

Just checked out the LB on the website and they are all still in there -- maybe they're only posting pics of stuff that you can actually pre-order right now -- I hope so because there were only about 3 bags I was seriously interested in and the Biblio and Trophy Satchel were at the top of that list!

Last edited:
^ Ditto. And I was interested in the Clara Hobo, depending on the size. Maybe they only posted pics of the stuff they've photographed for their website so far.

I wouldn't worry. I doubt that HH would intentionally cut what would be their top selling three. I think they are going to be the last online because those are the styles they probably ordered deepest in... I hope. Could be those three styles are processing in as a shipment of their own.