Special Order: BBW MAC with BRASS Hardware

Blistered

:) <3 !!
Jun 7, 2007
Hey there ladies,

There is a SO going on right now for a BBW MAC with gunmetal hardware. I for some reason am attracted to the elegance of brass, those soft warm yellow hues against the black leather... of course, a blue zip track, unfinished basketweave tassels, and whatever pretty lining you want is part of the package (what is this birdy lining I have heard being discussed?).

So is there any interest in a BBW MAC with brass hardware? We only need 8 ladies to make this happen!

:graucho:

I don't think the bird lining would be an option for this mac, but you can check with a rep on that. Most likely it would be floral lining or blue & white stripe.

^^So far, I believe we've only seen the Purple Haze bags with the bird lining.

ETA: It's also in rubyjuls reveal thread of her Black Haze 3ZMAC and Black Shimmer 3ZRocker.

Last edited:
I think with all the issues regarding the Black Basketweave leather that the other SOs are facing, people might be reluctant to put their money in this now. For the same reason, RM might not want to commit to any other Black Basketweave related SOs until the ongoing Sos have been completed (or are at least close to completion).

I think those SOs are looking at a completion date of early Oct.

Actually no one would be required to pay until RM confirms the basketweave leather (as well as all other required materials) are still available, which won't be until late September/early October when the tanneries open back up. So if they really want this combo, they can just build a list and hang tight. That's what we are doing in the BBW/gunmetal MAC SO. Just staying on the "interested" list until we get a yay or nay from Codi.

I think with all the issues regarding the Black Basketweave leather that the other SOs are facing, people might be reluctant to put their money in this now. For the same reason, RM might not want to commit to any other Black Basketweave related SOs until the ongoing Sos have been completed (or are at least close to completion).

I think those SOs are looking at a completion date of early Oct.

Actually, what I mean is that people might be reluctant to sign up for this SO until the black basketweave issue has been resolved.

Like knasarae said, no one will have to pay unless RM gives the greenlight for this SO.

I would be interested in this, once we have more info. Maybe we can start making a list, just as we did with the Black Basketweave Gunmetal MAC, to see how many ladies would sign up.