Cuffs, Cuffs and More Cuffs -- Pic

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I finally got around to taking some pics of my cuff collection - I wish I would have taken a chance on these Ramones before I did -- there are a couple older colors that I totally regret missing out on! But, I'm so glad I gave them a shot -- they are just so cool and much more wearable than you might think - I've worn them by themselves, together, with other bracelets -- the bronze anaconda goes especially well with a stack of thin gold bangles I have!

I'm hoping to add a Yam Ramone for sure this year! I wish the new cuffs buckled - I hate snaps - they do come undone sometimes.

from back to front -- Black Wizard Snake Joey (thanks to a fab TPF'er), Celines in Brandy and Ruby and Ramones in Ruby, Blueberry, BCP, VCP, Bronze Anaconda and Platinum Lizard.

Attachments

• Cuffs RS.jpg
    Cuffs RS.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 129
You guys have seriously got me going on the Ramone now. That PL cuff is TDF. Gah.

I wish they'd get the Ramone and Celina cuffs up in the new A/W colors already... I'm tired of waitin!

I finally got around to taking some pics of my cuff collection - I wish I would have taken a chance on these Ramones before I did -- there are a couple older colors that I totally regret missing out on! But, I'm so glad I gave them a shot -- they are just so cool and much more wearable than you might think - I've worn them by themselves, together, with other bracelets -- the bronze anaconda goes especially well with a stack of thin gold bangles I have!

I'm hoping to add a Yam Ramone for sure this year! I wish the new cuffs buckled - I hate snaps - they do come undone sometimes.

from back to front -- Black Wizard Snake Joey (thanks to a fab TPF'er), Celines in Brandy and Ruby and Ramones in Ruby, Blueberry, BCP, VCP, Bronze Anaconda and Platinum Lizard.

Love the VCP Ramone! You have more than me. I'm also dying for a yam Ramone and would love to find a Black Wizard Snake - so cool! I'm envious. The Celinas are the most comfortable and stackable because my wrists are ~5.5", but the Ramones are my fave.

Here's my collection again:
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg

Last edited:
:amazed: Oh my! Lovely!

Now I can't wait for more to put on the site either, I love the Celinas.

I asked again today if they had one lonely little ginger one that could be mine but no luck. If anyone sees one please, please let me know. I should put it in my signature.

Does anyone know any retailers (online or IRL) who carry Celinas??? I would pay full price for the couple I'm looking for...

And - great collection, Suzzeee!!

I think Clutch in Bend, OR carries Celinas? I remember from awhile back the manager there was doing phone pre-orders for Celinas. That's who said they were expecting Olive Celinas for Fall. I'll do a search for the thread, see if I can find her email addy.

Don't see any Celinas on site, but their email is: [email protected]

Last edited:
Ummm...if you hold off with buying anywhere else..and use the coupons from Groupon...you can totally score some new cuffs at killer deals..whoops..I shouldn't have said anything because now you'll all jump on them won't you?

Nah..gotta share with my fellow cuff lovers..no photos from me yet...too lazy to tell you the truth..sorry. But here's a list of what I own and share with DDs:

One Joey Cuff in Brown Lizard(?)..DD's not mine..wrist is too small for it.

Ramones:
Blueberry, Bronze Anaconda, Yam, Black with mixed studs, HH's new purple don't know what it is, Platinum Lizard..rehomed a bunch because I didn't want too many

Needs: Ramone in Brandy...Black Wizard Snake Ramone, Ramone in a new color like Moss...that HH has in the pipeline?

Celine: VCP, a new Distressed Indigo Sample that HH isn't going to be making, a new bright Metallic Gold Sample...

wants..up in the air with this one..perhaps some of the oldies.

I got one coupon, but I'm thinking I may need another one just for new cuffs;) I'm just afraid that I'm going to buy the darned things and then forget to use them;) I did that at the Coach store the other day - had the darned thing in my bag and got to talking at checkout and totally forgot to use my 20% -- fortunately I remembered before I left as I live an hour from the outlets and went back and they did an adjustment.

I got one coupon, but I'm thinking I may need another one just for new cuffs;) I'm just afraid that I'm going to buy the darned things and then forget to use them;) I did that at the Coach store the other day - had the darned thing in my bag and got to talking at checkout and totally forgot to use my 20% -- fortunately I remembered before I left as I live an hour from the outlets and went back and they did an adjustment.

Oh, I don't think there's any chance of you forgetting to use it online since you're a regular. I'll probably use mine on cuffs too since they rarely appear for less than 50% off. Gotta have one to match each bag, right?

And now, drum roll please, for my 500th post, I thought I would share a special cuff modeling pic.

IMG_0655.jpg

Yes, she's tiny enough to wear a Ramone with room to spare and she seems to like wearing it. My little style-kitty.