Teal finds!! Anyone want to see...(if my pic works that is)

Wow what a total steal! I've been watching those clutches for awhile but wanted to wait it out until the price dropped...looks like that is now! Congrats on your new beauties!

Wow what a total steal! I've been watching those clutches for awhile but wanted to wait it out until the price dropped...looks like that is now! Congrats on your new beauties!

Thanks! I'd giddy about it all...:nuts:

The clutch was down to 99.00 and the 1/2 off and then I used the 20% coupon today..
the leather is soooo soft. They had the teal, magenta and black. Perfect size too!

How awesome! I've been feeling the teal itch lately and just got two small teal items from ebay too lol. Funny thing is I was watching several of those teal Lindsay's but I'm supposed to be on ban (hah!) so I had to pass. Grats on your awesome steals :biggrin:

Gonna post some modeling pics for us? ;)

Ha! Sure...I'm still testing the waters out with the whole posting pic thingy. I'm glad it showed up this time...wish I posted a bigger pic though...hmmm...I'll have to work on it!

Thats what I did but I think I picked thumbnail instead of full..I might try to paste it bigger in a reply and see it it works...just for the heck of it..

ebay555.jpg

YEAH for LINDSAY!!! I have the same exact one, and she's my most coveted bag!!!

I also have been eyeing that clutch. How well does it match IRL?? I may have to stalk one down for $39.99!!!!

Congrat's % Enjoy!!!

Not a perfect match but about a shade off....it a great shade of teal too.
I have been contemplating getting the Lindsay and everyone here has been so helpful with pics,etc...thanks for all the feedback :smile:...much appreciated!