What can I do?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I bought a watch (referred to in a past thread of mine from the US) and I got it today. Although the watch is different in several ways from the shape of the numerals to the shape of the crystals that surround the edge of the face - its obvious its either an earlier or newer model of the watch that was in the original listing. Now, I am semi happy with the watch since I waited so long for it but its not the one that was the in the photo - what should I do? I dont really want to send it back.

Don't worry, be happy. I mean if you like the watch, just keep it and enjoy it. You might message the seller that she sent you a slightly different watch than the one pictured in listing??:yahoo:

JuiceBox - if the auction had photos listed of the watch you actually received would you have bid on the auction?

I personally would want to know where the actual watch in the auction was?

If you are happy and satisfied with the watch, then keep it and leave feedback.

You may also want to e-mail your seller and let her know that the item you

received was not the item that was described in the listing. It may have been an

oversight on her part but then again maybe not.

JuiceBox - if the auction had photos listed of the watch you actually received would you have bid on the auction?

I personally would want to know where the actual watch in the auction was?

Perhaps - you cant find the particular watch in the UK very well and it was £30 bin instead of £100 on qvc web. I'll post the photos and you can let me know what you think

Edit: here you are the original auction and the other link is the watch I recieved.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190321876243&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

http://www.timedealz.net/product_detail.cfm?productid=83

Well that auction shows a watch with tags and so probably new.
The watch she is selling is listed as used. How did she wear the watch if it had the tags on??
I think she lifted those pics from another site /ebay auction! And didn't notice it wasn't identical to the one she was selling.

Yeah I'm a little confused :sad: I'm trying to see if I can find a listing with the watch I got bia goofbay. I found a black version of it but not mine exactly. If I see one then it may have gotten mixed up.

The seller could have got the pics from anywhere. Or they may actually be their own. Basically I think you should just contact the seller and ask them what the crack is? They may have genuinely sent you the wrong watch by accident.
And - Would you have paid what you did for the watch you received?

The seller could have got the pics from anywhere. Or they may actually be their own. Basically I think you should just contact the seller and ask them what the crack is? They may have genuinely sent you the wrong watch by accident.
And - Would you have paid what you did for the watch you received?

Yeah I suppose - I just liked the circular one better lol

Yeah I have - still no response yet - I usually have to msg her twice to get her to respond.

EDIT: which is a joke because she's left loads of feedback today so she's obviously been online. I'm not going to let her have ages to get back to me - if she won't be willing to discuss the issue with me then I'll just leave the appropriate feedback..

Last edited: