Legitimate Sites w. Auth. Bags..eliteluxury one of them?

I just got my "Balenciaga" and "Prada" from them --definitely FAKE!!! Very obvious with the Balenciaga City Blue Denim --no richness in the leather, Very flimsy! The Prada was a very good fake though. Returning them on Monday, already alerted my credit card company. I am also reporting them to BBB. Stay away and warn others!

Koobags.com --I just got my "Balenciaga" and "Prada" from them --definitely FAKE!!! Very obvious with the Balenciaga City Blue Denim --no richness in the leather, Very flimsy! The Prada was a very good fake though. Returning them on Monday, already alerted my credit card company. I am also reporting them to BBB. Stay away and warn others!

Koobags.com --I just got my "Balenciaga" and "Prada" from them --definitely FAKE!!! Very obvious with the Balenciaga City Blue Denim --no richness in the leather, Very flimsy! The Prada was a very good fake though. Returning them on Monday, already alerted my credit card company. I am also reporting them to BBB. Stay away and warn others!

Wow!! I seem to remember someone on purse forum say that koobags.com was legit!! That's too bad..I just returned a "Fendi" Mama bag to deluxemoda.com I don't understand why these people don't just say they are designer inspired, or something, rather than swear by the authenticity with a 100% guarantee!!?? They gotta know that most of the stuff will be returned, right??!!
My stubborn position is this; there must be a source out there for new authentic Gucci, LV, etc for the same prices as these bogus ones which are in the hundreds. If this were not so, there could not be sellers on ebay who can afford to sell an authentic bag for the prices they go for on ebay; There just is no room for profit after purchase price & all the fees...No way; AND many of these legit sellers are given kudos by my poupette, so they gotta be authentic...So someone tell me how these sellers can sell authentic and NEW bags for the same price, or less than what they cost to purchase???? There MUST be sources for authentic at good prices which offer room for a seller to make some profit, or for a buyer who wants a great deal. For sure, they don't want to share this information.

Hey Live out Loud, you would think all of those deluxemoda buys would be returned but i too was duped before i joined the forum. I think lots of people think they're real because even the SAs at Bloomingdales said a Fendi i had purchased from that website was real upon inspection. Luckily i found TPF and returned it right away!

Hey Live out Loud, you would think all of those deluxemoda buys would be returned but i too was duped before i joined the forum. I think lots of people think they're real because even the SAs at Bloomingdales said a Fendi i had purchased from that website was real upon inspection. Luckily i found TPF and returned it right away!

Really amazing!!! What gets me the most, is that they charge, in many cases, a few hundred dollars!!..For FAKES!!!! AND they swear they are authentic!!!

As I said previously; There MUST be a website/source to purchase authentic, (and yes..even NEW), designer bags. If this were not so, then powersellers on Ebay could not possibly afford to sell Gucci's & LV's for $400-$600....NOT if they were paying that much in order to get the real thing; AND all their seller fees, etc..There ARE sources we just do not know about, and they are keeping a tight lid..Some of these sellers are even confirmed by my poupette for selling authentic!..Anyonme want to share how they can afford to sell new authentic bags at those low prices???? Unfortunately, probably not.:drool:

Redney, have you tried the new link to elite luxury? eliteluxury.myshopify.com
It works.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Eliteluxury sells FAKES. I ordered a Gucci bag from them and it took over 1 month for me to get it and then it turns out to be a fake! I didn't even have to get someone to look at it.. I knew myself. It looks like a cheap version of a fake you get from a Chinatown. ICK. The girl I emailed had the nerve to be blase about it and said send it back for a refund.. but still, what a waste of time & energy.

BEAUTY CHIC, THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I thought I saw that site also offer RECEIPTS for alot of their bags!!!! Very weird!
STILL!..Not one offer from anyone on the forum to share a legitimate website which offers AUTHENTIC bags at genuine wholesale!!??? C'mom someone..Be generous & kind. I KNOW there are sources, or like I said earlier, the ebay powersellers could NEVER afford to continually sell authentic NEW bags at such low prices...Even used bags go for more! Guess whoever has this info, and is a member of the forum, is keeping a tight lip.

ThankYou, Swanky Mama & Bgaholic....I keep hearing what you have posted, but once again, I would love to know how powersellers on ebay can afford to pay $600, & way up for new retail bags, only to resell them for the same price they paid, or even less...because what I have been told, and what you both are also saying, would confirm that as being the case. Add to the seller's cost, listing fees, & final value fees to ebay & pay pal, and it does not compute..no way! :nono:
Maybe the word "wholesale" is offensive or tacky, but whatever the preferred term or label; These sellers are absolutely buying from a source that enables them to resell at below retail. A well guarded secret, for sure:crybaby:
Anyway, thanks for your posts!

Okay, I went to the website & copied/pasted what showed up in the toolbar, so maybe then try thishttps://eliteluxury.myshopify.com/pages/about-us:
I used to be able to pull up the site by just typing eliteluxury.com...Dunno what happened there.

Aww..the kitty is so cute; wish I could squeeze her!:smile:

I have shopped with Elite Luxury on several occasions and have found them to be very helpful. Every item I purchased were authentic. However, I did have an issue with the hardware on one of my items and took a while to get the item fixed and shipped back to me. All and all for the price so far so good.:graucho:

I have shopped with Elite Luxury on several occasions and have found them to be very helpful. Every item I purchased were authentic. However, I did have an issue with the hardware on one of my items and took a while to get the item fixed and shipped back to me. All and all for the price so far so good.:graucho:

Thanks, Eagle eye! Did you determine yourself that bag/s were authentic, or did you have authenticity confirmed by other expert source? I never again want to be humiliated by learning what I list for sale is not authentic, as has happened to me twice during same auction period. Bags were guaranteed authentic, and had all the tags & dustbags, only for me to find out that serial#'s were bogus! I consider myself to be a person of integrity, and this situation was horrifying to me; not to mention my selling reputation on the line!! I NEVER want that to happen again! For these reasons I ask how you know the bag/s to be authentic...hope you understand, and don't mind the question.
Thanks, eagle eye!:biggrin:

I did take two of them to the stores and had them checked out. The third one with the hardware problem was sent back to Gucci and they fixed it for them and it was shipped back to me. I have taken an item to Gucci in the past for the hardware on the horse bit hobo or chain bag. They will not fix it if it is not theirs. So that was verified just by getting it repaired.