Deal on D&G bag from Loehmann's .

What do you ladies think of this bag? Got for $400 at Loehmanns. (they have several D&G bags, so if you love the brand, it's worthy of checking out)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod61250043&cmCat=search&searchType=

http://www.pursepage.com/dolce-and-gabbana-handbags/dg-dolce-gabbana-lily-satchel.html

What a fantastic buy!!! I had the Lily in black, but sold it and later bought it in the denim multicolor. Congratulations!

img0125fly.jpg

bagachondriac, is the bag comfortable for every day use?
i put it on the shoulder , and the other strap immediatly comes off...plus i'm concerned i will get confused with all the zippers, and take forever to find stuff :smile:

bagachondriac, is the bag comfortable for every day use?
i put it on the shoulder , and the other strap immediatly comes off...plus i'm concerned i will get confused with all the zippers, and take forever to find stuff :smile:

I'll be honest...it's still in the dust bag with the tags still on it. That sounds dumb, I know, but I rarely go anywhere so consequently my bags never get used. Perhaps I need to return to work just so I will have an excuse to carry them. When I do get around to using it, more than likely I won't put it on my shoulder but rather in the bend of my arm. My shoulders are so narrow that I have difficulty keeping most straps up. As for the zippers, it could get a bit confusing although there are only three main compartments. Is yours the small or large Lily? BTW...what other D&G styles did they have...do you recall?

Wow I love this bag (but then I like unusual looking bags). Its so colourful and zippy :smile: I think Paul Smith and Moschino also had similar bags out a few months ago as I was nosing around and admiring them in the departmental store. Not sure how practical it is but it sure is serious eye candy. Really pretty and great deal.

For anyone interested, i returned this bag to the Arlington VA location, it should be there. Even though it's a great deal, i could not justify spending more $ this month, after I got a bamboo top gucci bag at the dsw sale (picture in the gucci forum under "my dsw snatch!). In addition, it's just too uncomfortable to use for me. I'm not good about closing my bags all the time, and with the zips open it does not look that great, also too many compartments to keep a track of and it wont stay on the shoulder, and i HAVE to have my hands free.

I'll be honest...it's still in the dust bag with the tags still on it. That sounds dumb, I know, but I rarely go anywhere so consequently my bags never get used. Perhaps I need to return to work just so I will have an excuse to carry them. When I do get around to using it, more than likely I won't put it on my shoulder but rather in the bend of my arm. My shoulders are so narrow that I have difficulty keeping most straps up. As for the zippers, it could get a bit confusing although there are only three main compartments. Is yours the small or large Lily? BTW...what other D&G styles did they have...do you recall?

I know exactly what you mean! i myself have several bags sitting there in the closet with the tags still on :smile: :smile:

They had some other bags, Chevy Chase location had 2 small evening bags for 399.99, but next time i was there they were gone. Arlington had another Lily in all brown, but the lady before me bought it. ( i like the colorful one better anyways). They had another style but its was not catchy at all.