I can't believe I'd rather spend time on Purse Forum then on facebook!

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Ha! It's too funny but I find I'm spending all my spare time reading about handbags! I'm soooo obsessed! Help!!!!!!!!!:nuts: What is it about rich skwooshy soft leather bags that I like sooo much?!:biggrin:

haha same here, my friends are surprised that i spend so much time on this website and not twitter/facebook :P

i feel more happy here, seeing all the nice pics of outfits, bags, and celebs
great place :tpfrox:

i much prefer tpf to facebook too. i agree, it is a lot more fun. i'm over facebook. i did it all throughout college. i prefer keeping in contact with my friends though email, phone calls, and visits anyway.

I'm not a good facebooker, I only log in about once a month. On the other hand I log into TPF at least once a day. : )

Linda
ps - I'm more of a Twitter update person, quick and easy!

I spend way too much on TPF, lol. I swear that when I'm online, the three sites that I always have up even while I'm browsing for other things, are Google, The Purse Forum, and my e-mail account.

OMG! Me too! Facebook is gossipsville and purse forum is just soo fun! I am so happy & relieved to see their are people like me. Thanks everyone! I'm lovin this!! :happydance:

The fun thing about being on TPF is that we all love the same thing, HANDBAGS!!!!!!!! Here everyone is nice, fun, and shares a love for the same thing. I have a facebook account, check it from time to time, but spend most of my time here on TPF.