Selling My First Designer Bag

Hi all, I am new to the Forum. I have been reading for quite some time. I have a question on selling a designer bag on Ebay.

I have never sold anything on Ebay. But, I have over 400 100% positive feedbacks from buying. I just would like some tips on what I should and shouldn't do. I know to take a lot of pictures. But, can you help me out with some tips on do's and don'ts? Also, since I have never sold before, will Paypal hold my money? Thank You.

I'm thinking that yes, pp wil hold your money. Though I haven't sold lately on ebay, my last bag I sold, my LV, was the first time pp held my money until the buyer rec'd. the bag and left me fb. Luckily it didn't take too long. I would make sure I had a reserve on it of couse if doing the auction thing so it doesn't sell for peanuts. Good luck to you!

A security tag is a must and also condition. List everything you can possibly

describe so their won't be anything left to chance.

Size, shape, hardware color, etc.

Look at other listings for a reference and guide.

Thank you all!

I have been reading and researching and I just may chicken out on selling on Ebay! I actually just emailed a seller on Ebay that I bought a bag from to see if she would be interested in helping me. Hopefully she will get back to me today. It seems very scarey out there in Ebay land. I have had such good luck as a buyer. But, selling I guess is a whole nother ball game!