I just saw my neighbor naked!

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
HAHAHA OMG, I live in a large apartment building, and as I was leaving for work this morning, I passed one of my neighbors' doors. His wife usually leaves the door propped open a little for their cat to roam the hallway (yes, this drives me crazy). I guess he didn't want the door open while he was showering/getting dressed & thought if he did it quickly no one would see him because our floor is so quiet-LOL but I just happened to be walking by as he was closing the door!!!

I saw everything. I'm never going to be able to look at him again. :shame:

Ahahahahahahahhahahaha

so funny.
I've had a similar situation... I live in an old apartment building, and my windows face the windows of another apartment.. I saw my neighbor walking around half naked... its kind of odd seeing her in the hallway again.. but then again, she was a woman, so it's not such a huge deal, or so I think.

I've seen way too many people naked actually... do people not realize that their windows are open... I wonder if anyone's seen me naked!

You should've whistled at him or something, Jilly.

Does he know you saw him!?

Ahahahahahahahhahahaha

so funny.
I've had a similar situation... I live in an old apartment building, and my windows face the windows of another apartment.. I saw my neighbor walking around half naked... its kind of odd seeing her in the hallway again.. but then again, she was a woman, so it's not such a huge deal, or so I think.

I've seen way too many people naked actually... do people not realize that their windows are open... I wonder if anyone's seen me naked!

You should've whistled at him or something, Jilly.

Does he know you saw him!?

Oh yes, he definitely knows! I was talking to my mom on the phone while I was walking and out of shock said, "And there's my neighbor. Naked." He's an older chubby Asian guy who is quiet and shy to begin with. LOL, I don't know who blushed more.