Fall line - when??

Sybaryte

Jul 19, 2008
OK, we've seen the olive and purple Dylans but where is the Serena?? I'm dying to see more than the small studded hobo I saw at a sample sale. And how about other new bags. Scarce pickins' on the website right now.

Any ideas or news??

OK, we've seen the olive and purple Dylans but where is the Serena?? I'm dying to see more than the small studded hobo I saw at a sample sale. And how about other new bags. Scarce pickins' on the website right now.

Any ideas or news??

Sad news.:shucks: No Serena, The satchel would have been too expensive after production, according to Dani. I thought you had a chance to see all the prototypes. For purely sentimental reasons, I did buy that little hobo and like it very much. (just a little badazz) I would have LOVED the Black satchel. The gunmetal HW is excellent.
You know, the Alyssa shoulder is very good in the new size if you like the texture on those. Gorgeous detail. I snatched mine those the minute they were available. And the new Dylan Shoulder messenger is on my list with four! front zip pockets and the zip around expansion.
Doesn't the folding tote remind you of NicoXX ? Makes me want to add handles to one of my Nicos just for kicks.
You are so spoiled with your black Piper, Nothing can top it. I love the way LPs can be worn for years and stay fresh.
A Hunter Green Piper weekender and Royal Purple Sammie would close my collection.....in my dreams...(yeah right, sure)
Looking over the http://cdx.dexigner.com/article/18010/PANTONE_Fashion_Color_Report_Fall_2009.pdf
I am happy to see LP got everything right, way ahead. All LP colors of the past three years are wearable now!

(I cannot reveal anything but there is a totally new group in the works.:whistle:)

^If I saw another Serena, I don't recall...it was the hobo that stuck in my mind. Stormy, given your fondness for clutches and your ability to carry off the Serena hobo, I have to think that when you carry a Nico, it's mighty empty!

Yes, I adore my black Piper weekender. (Can't write that without emphasizing the black!) I'm in the process of paring down my closet but that one is sacred. Doesn't even get the test try-on. I have an Alyssa bucket bag that may go on the chopping block through no fault of its own. Have you seen the Olive Dylan? Not really a true olive...it has a cool note that puts it closer to hunter. I still haven't seen the purple in person but I'm looking forward to it.

As I am with the new line, you tease!

Sad news.:shucks: No Serena, The satchel would have been too expensive after production, according to Dani. I thought you had a chance to see all the prototypes. For purely sentimental reasons, I did buy that little hobo and like it very much. (just a little badazz) I would have LOVED the Black satchel. The gunmetal HW is excellent.
You know, the Alyssa shoulder is very good in the new size if you like the texture on those. Gorgeous detail. I snatched mine those the minute they were available. And the new Dylan Shoulder messenger is on my list with four! front zip pockets and the zip around expansion.
Doesn't the folding tote remind you of NicoXX ? Makes me want to add handles to one of my Nicos just for kicks.
You are so spoiled with your black Piper, Nothing can top it. I love the way LPs can be worn for years and stay fresh.
A Hunter Green Piper weekender and Royal Purple Sammie would close my collection.....in my dreams...(yeah right, sure)
Looking over the http://cdx.dexigner.com/article/18010/PANTONE_Fashion_Color_Report_Fall_2009.pdf
I am happy to see LP got everything right, way ahead. All LP colors of the past three years are wearable now!

(I cannot reveal anything but there is a totally new group in the works.:whistle:)

Hey Stormy,

I usually just lurk here, but wanted to say thanks for sharing the Pantone report. While I already know what I want in handbags (yes, a medium dylan tote in dark olive Or purple), it gave me some great ideas for color selections for my apt. :biggrin:

Last edited:
i must have missed the Serena?? i need to find her... ahh, nevermind, she was at the in person sample sale.. darn it...

Thanks for the Pantone Report Stormy...

i am looking forward to the sample sale tonite... we shall see how it is... you never know...

Sybaryte^If I saw another Serena, I don't recall...it was the hobo that stuck in my mind. Stormy, given your fondness for clutches and your ability to carry off the Serena hobo, I have to think that when you carry a Nico, it's mighty empty!
You are so right ! I could carry no more than a passport case sized bag.
If I need to carry a full length raincoat or bulky sweater, Nico works. I love my Nico colors too much. Amethyst, Ink and Pewter

Yes, I adore my black Piper weekender. (Can't write that without emphasizing the black!) I'm in the process of paring down my closet but that one is sacred. Doesn't even get the test try-on.
Ever since you posted how your Black Piper Weekender kicks all, I have been evaluating bags on that criteria, asking myself, yea, but can it beat BPW ? BPW always wins, She is the baddest, the hottest creation. That bag commands respect. My Sherry PW looks like County Fair Blue Ribbon Pumpkins next to yours.

I have an Alyssa bucket bag that may go on the chopping block through no fault of its own. Bucket ?
Have you seen the Olive Dylan? Not really a true olive...it has a cool note that puts it closer to hunter. Oh no ! why did you tell me that ! I just had my mind made up I have enough greens but love Hunter. would it beat Havana/Tassel Olive,Dylan leaf, Corc emerald and Gaza Teal ?
I still haven't seen the purple in person but I'm looking forward to it.
Purple:heart:

As I am with the new line, you tease!
Well, you'll see them first. (Next time you go to HQ bring camera, please)
I miss California

Hey Stormy,

I usually just lurk here, but wanted to say thanks for sharing the Pantone report. While I already know what I want in handbags (yes, a medium dylan tote in dark olive Or purple), it gave me some great ideas for color selections for my apt. :biggrin:
Can't wait to see the new decor ! which palette have you chosen ?

i must have missed the Serena?? i need to find her... ahh, nevermind, she was at the in person sample sale.. darn it...

Thanks for the Pantone Report Stormy...

i am looking forward to the sample sale tonite... we shall see how it is... you never know...

Hmmm SS kinda a bust for me. The Crimson Dylan is a favorite of mine and that's a great deal. Topaz Croco also good.... the one I hoped would appear, hasn't.
I love the Pantone!
The color trends live reports that I used to enjoy seem to be gone, if the URL changed, I am lost.
I bought my Serena sight unseen. Only Syb has eyes in LA; we might have to hook her up with CritterCam next LPLIVESS. Which should be soon if they do it quarterly....

My Sherry PW looks like County Fair Blue Ribbon Pumpkins next to yours.

:lol:

I have an Alyssa bucket bag that may go on the chopping block through no fault of its own. Bucket ?
attachment.php

Oh no ! why did you tell me that ! I just had my mind made up I have enough greens but love Hunter. would it beat Havana/Tassel Olive,Dylan leaf, Corc emerald and Gaza Teal ?

Beat them? No, it's different. That's why it's a must have for any green lover! I was thinking it's actually more Loden than Olive but if you look at the chart in the link, it's a dark Laurel.

http://www.eternasilk.com/EternaSilk_swatchcard5.htm

Attachments

• LP Alyssa Bucket 1.JPG
    LP Alyssa Bucket 1.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 170
I bought my Serena sight unseen. Only Syb has eyes in LA; we might have to hook her up with CritterCam next LPLIVESS. Which should be soon if they do it quarterly....

I was also thinking that we're about due for one. And I'll bring a critter cam to the next one...although, I will ask first, shoot later. LP's staff is too nice for me to want to misbehave. :P