Tiffany's Open Heart necklace in Bridget Jones Diary..

can

Sep 19, 2007
I want to get the same size as Bridget in the movie but not quite sure if she's wearing mini or small size..What do you all think?

Attachments

• 5563.jpg
    5563.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8,538
  • Bridget-Jones-Diary.jpg
    Bridget-Jones-Diary.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9,744
I'm absolutely positive it isn't the mini size. The mini is VERY small. I can't decide if it's the small or the medium though. If you search "tiffany open heart size" there's an old thread that shows a comparison. I have a size small and love it.

I have the small Open Heart myself and I say that she is wearing the small size too- I agree with NurseAnn it is NOT the mini and i'm thinking it's not medium as the smallest medium measures 22mm across so It looks a little bigger.

it looks like she's wearing a small...
i'm 5'9 and found small to look really small... i got a medium which is perfect!

I've ordered in the medium on it's own but it's taking ages- didn't see the need for another 16inch chain and apparentely they don't get the medium open heart in to sell on it's own VERY often. I do like my small one but theink i'll actually prefer to wear the medium more often- I seem to favour wearing my RTT Heart tag on a ball chain much more often than the open heart. Probably because it stands out more.

Pandoraholic-
Have you thought about wearing the small & medium together on a single chain? I bet it would be really cute!
I've always wanted this necklace in the gold..........someday!

Actually I own the (new) mini, the small and the medium... I wore the medium on my wedding day! :smile: And I'm POSITIVE she's wearing the medium. The small is still very small - I'm sure you wouldn't be able to make out the shape of it from the distance those pictures were shot at! (am a big Bridget Jones fan as well and love the necklace!)

Yeah, I actually just looked up a photo from my wedding and matched it up next to the photos of Bridget and it's definitely the medium! I'd post a pic but they are all of my face... sorry! Trust though. It's the M. :smile:

I've ordered in the medium on it's own but it's taking ages- didn't see the need for another 16inch chain and apparentely they don't get the medium open heart in to sell on it's own VERY often. I do like my small one but theink i'll actually prefer to wear the medium more often- I seem to favour wearing my RTT Heart tag on a ball chain much more often than the open heart. Probably because it stands out more.

sooo weird!
in canada you can just go in and buy one on its own.
i had to change the chain to the 18" cuz 16" is too short on me. it makes me feel like im choking.... (i dont even wear loose turtlenecks)
hope it comes soon!!! *fingers crossed

Actually I own the (new) mini, the small and the medium... I wore the medium on my wedding day! :smile: And I'm POSITIVE she's wearing the medium. The small is still very small - I'm sure you wouldn't be able to make out the shape of it from the distance those pictures were shot at! (am a big Bridget Jones fan as well and love the necklace!)

The fact that she is wearing a medium and it still looks small makes me want to get the medium now! (I am deciding between small and medium rose gold)