That extra push towards my first MJ :)

sugar_puff

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Hey all,

I've been searching for a shoulder bag for ages and I "think" the Kari might be the one?
Do any of you lovelies have modelling pics of you and your Kari's? I just need to gage the size of it visually before I start really committing :P

Could potentially be my first MJ :yahoo:

thanks to cookiesmooch

attachment.php

wow thanks it's gorgeous!! It's the perfect sized bag I'm looking for atm!

well I've only considered the black because that's all I've really seen online...but now I'm curious about the other colours :love:
what others are there?

Wow that grey is beautiful!

Excuse my ignorance...but is the Kari style a permanent, with different seasonal colours?
I'm usually a LV girl so I feel like I'm a fish out of water atm! :whistle:

And can anybody tell me how comfortable it is wear this bag on the shoulder? I thought I wanted a LV Tivoli GM for about a year, until I realised I didn't like how much it stuck out at the base when wearing it on my side..without squashing the shape of the bag.

Also, there is basically zilch places I can go to look at MJ bags where I live and I want to do some research before I part with all that moolah - so pardon all the questions.. :smile:

to enable you some more, here's a pic of that grey IRL (thanks to iluvmybags):

attachment.php

I'm not very good at the seasons, but I think the Kari is around for a couple of seasons now, this is however no guarantee that they will continue to exist in the next seasons:

Wow that grey is beautiful!

Excuse my ignorance...but is the Kari style a permanent, with different seasonal colours?
I'm usually a LV girl so I feel like I'm a fish out of water atm! :whistle:

And can anybody tell me how comfortable it is wear this bag on the shoulder? I thought I wanted a LV Tivoli GM for about a year, until I realised I didn't like how much it stuck out at the base when wearing it on my side..without squashing the shape of the bag.

Also, there is basically zilch places I can go to look at MJ bags where I live and I want to do some research before I part with all that moolah - so pardon all the questions.. :smile:
Another color to consider is the blue one.. Gorgeous!
Kari is actually a pretty new style.. Introduce in spring 09 I believe.. It's quite comfortable to carry on the shoulder (i tried it several times:Push:smile:..

oh dear the more pics I see and the more I read...the more I want it!

indi3r4 - you've tried it on several times and you still haven't caved in yet? Respect! haha ;)

If I don't buy it online, what do you think my chances are of getting one in Singapore in early December?