new here .. Help Plz ..

T20

O.G.
Jul 9, 2009
Hi everyone ,
am new here am from Qatar and while following here with this forum i have a love for Balenciaga bags ladies made my love huge to it . when i open my laptop everyday i have to check here on the balenciaga .
i want to buy my own bag am sure a bout the style that i want and like " Work or city "
but the color am not sure i change my mind a lot at first i wanted EB then a mandarin but know i know what i am in love with the " pistachio " OMG i really love this on mary kate love love love it

http://blog.angelsulistyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/balenciaga-mary-kate.jpg

the problem that it's an 2004 color .. then i saw the vert D'eau really like it but couldn't forget about the pistachio .. i hear that we have a balenciaga store here in Qatar but am not really sure about that ..

do any one know were i can find a brand new pistachio either city or work ??
like can i oreder it from my balenciaga store ??
or i can find a similar color in other season ?? any suggesting for what can i do ??
even online if i can ??

i really would appreciate it .. ^^
And excuse my spilling mistakes :biggrin:

Attachments

• balenciaga-mary-kate.jpg
    balenciaga-mary-kate.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! No annoying at all!

This is 2004 Pistachio City, which has been discountinued years ago.

SA means Sales Assistant. :smile:

thak u very much
i just check the balenciaga wibe site and they really do have store here in Doha ( Qatar ) so
[FONT=&quot]excited about that

is that mean that i have to forget a bout the " pistchio "

do u have any other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]suggesting for a [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]similar color that availble or i can find !!!

again thank u for the replay ^.^[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

You are very welcome!

Other than Black and White, Bal doesn't repeat the exact same colors ever; however, here is the Balenciaga Green Color Family thread. You could see all Bal Green there and find similar colors you may like.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-color-reference/green-color-family-pics-only-140427.html

If you plan to buy a new and light green bag from the store, the more likely you will get is Granny, which is a 2009 pale green color. But IMO (in my opinion), Granny is quite different from pistachio. Basically, if you want previous years' colors, your best bet is consignment stores.

i saw this thread when i was searching ,, really nice shade of green ..

i will be a little but annoying =="
and ask what a " consignment stores " u mean like a multi brand store !!!

i understand they dont make the same color agine i mean a shad it could ner it as possible .,,

thanx again ^^ cuz i know that i asked alot =="

Last edited:

and ask what a " consignment stores " u mean like a multi brand store !!!

i understand they dont make the same color agine i mean a shad it could ner it as possible .,,

Hi, welcome to Balenciaga! :flowers: A consignment store is one that sells bags, clothes, etc given to it by people who no longer want them. Once an item sells, the store splits the profit with the person who "consigned" the item. Hope that helps!

Aloha Rag in Hawaii has brand new Vert D'eau Brief. Do email them at [email protected]

They do ship internationally. Hope this helps.

As for Pistachio. I don't think you can get this brand new anywhere except consignment stores - stores that sell 2nd hand Balenciaga bags.

Do check www.realdealcollection.com for authentic balenciaga, and also www.hgbagsonline.com for OLDER pre-owned balenciaga and also some new bags. The older bags are worth hunting down, as they have beautiful leather! If you want Pistachio, hunt for it.
ALSO watch the BALENCIAGA FINDS thread here on PF for pre-owned AUTH bags... http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...hatting-please-read-updated-rules-432632.html

There is also ebay and bonanzle, but be sure you get these bags authenticated on the AUTH THIS BAL http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...please-read-rules-use-format-post-492263.html BEFORE you buy.

Welcome to tPF!!

Why don't you try Granny. It's from SS 09. Chances are there'll be some left at the store. The color's quite similar to Pistachio, from what I see on screen. I have one in my pile. You can also do a forum search if there's a better picture so you can see the color clearly.

Jira

thnx for explaining but is thier like any " consignment stores " online cuz i dont think we have one here in Qatar .
thanx again .

i_love_yorkie

thanx but how much u mean by over price cuz i checked the web site and i already see that it's more expensive here in the gulf not that much but still more .

jelts

thanx alots a make the vert D'eau on of my option .

Ellie Mae

thnx alots that was very helpful i cheked TRD and all wat i fount is a first and i want a city , but i email here and put all may Q there .
thnx alote .

Tooomz

OMG that soo nice to have someone from the gulf here
thnx and enshalah i will find wt am looking for ^^
thanx againe .

vink

i was looking for Granny pic hoping that they will be similer but coudnt find a got pic that i can tell from it . i will work in that too thanx

thnx to everybody for the lovely wellcoming .. and for ur help ^^
hope i will find it one day or they re make the color again * dreaming about it *

=D