Better Brooke modeling pics

maxsmom

Jun 12, 2006
I thought I would post seperate from the reveal so no one has to scroll through to see

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

You're too sweet. Sweater is Abercrombie last year and shirt is just a plain cheap black tank.

The strap is quite comfy. I was a little concerned about slippage but I'll test drive her around the house today and see what happens.:graucho:

I LOVE IT!! Also, I love your sweater and shirt. Where did you get them at?

It is the smaller one, but I'm 5'2" on a good day so that might make a difference proportion wise for most. The large one is about the same size as the large zoe. Style number is 14142 and price was $358. The bottom definitely sags, which is why I think it looks different from the website.

Thanks for the clarification! I love this bag--much better IRL than the stock pic!

Can you really carry the bag with the smaller strap? Or would you typically use the longer one?

No, you can't carry it over the shoulder (actually you can but it is tucked way under the armpit and my thin arm can barely make the clearance) with the smaller straps and you can't carry it crossbody either with the large one. It's either satchel or shoulder.

'
Thanks for the clarification! I love this bag--much better IRL than the stock pic!

Can you really carry the bag with the smaller strap? Or would you typically use the longer one?