Help please! Mulberry Outlet Prices

fifofun

Aug 15, 2009
Hi, I'm new to this lark and need help! I'm really wanting to buy a Mulberry Seth or Brynmore. The prices terrify me so thought I'd look at the outlets. Can I ring or email them to see what they have and maybe do mail order? What sort of prices am I looking at from the Outlets, do you recommend this approach? Please advise me. Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi, I'm new to this lark and need help! I'm really wanting to buy a Mulberry Seth or Brynmore. The prices terrify me so thought I'd look at the outlets. Can I ring or email them to see what they have and maybe do mail order? What sort of prices am I looking at from the Outlets, do you recommend this approach? Please advise me. Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi

First of all - are you in the UK because the outlets will not ship overseas?

You should give them a call and they will look round and tell you if they have the things you are looking for. Question them closely about condition if that is why the price of the bag is reduced. If you like what you hear and want to buy, they will ship the goods to you by UPS courier for a small extra fee.

Most of the stock is 30% off retail but some older or less popular styles are more heavily reduced. Sorry but can't remember how much the bags you mention cost. Someone else will probably be able to help.

Good luck!

Hi filofun and welcome. I bought a seth in May from Shepton Mallet (they had quite a few at the time) it cost £206 and was perfect. Hope this helps.